Airport Authority Recruitment Notification: If you are looking for a job then it is good news for you. Airport Authority of India (AAI) has issued an application for junior assistant posts. 84 candidates will be recruited on these posts. If you are interested in applying for recruitment, you can apply before the last date. Information related to recruitment is given below.
In the Airport Authority of India (AAI), applications have been invited for many posts for the 10th pass. An advertisement has been issued for this. Applicants who are wishing to apply for Airport Authority Recruitment can check their eligibility criteria, salary, total post, selection process, job description, last date and application process below.
Get full Details of AAI Recruitment for 10th Pass
Name of posts: Junior Assistant
Total number of posts: 84
Age range: Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age 30 years
Educational Qualification: Must be 10th pass from the recognized institution. 12th and diploma candidates will be given priority.
Job Location: Delhi
Application Mode: Online
How to apply for Airport Authority Junior Assistance Post?
Below we are giving step by step instruction to apply online for the post of junior assistance in Airport Authority.
Instruction to apply online
- You have to use a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number to sign up for the post and it should be active during the application submission.
- After clicking on application Form you have to fill it very carefully and make sure you are giving right and appropriate update about yourself.
- After submitting the online application form you will get some reference number on your email Id and mobile number which might be required to submit there right now or after.
- Last thing is you just need to save the soft copy of submitted form for further use.
- Also for any query regarding this job you can go through e-Mail: [email protected] and Phone No.: 18002660793 from 10 AM to 5 PM on working days.
Application Form: Visit here
Last Date to apply: Not Mentioned