Assam Police Constable Recruitment, Assam Police invites online application for 5494 vacancies for the following posts on or before 2nd June, 2018. Assam Police has its headquarters at Ulubari, Guwahati. It is the law enforcing wing of Government of Assam and was founded in the year 1835.
Post 1: Constable – Organization-Wise (Unarmed Branch, District Executive, Force (DEF) – 1851 vacancies
Post 2: Armed Branch – 3643 vacancies
Age as on 1st January, 2018
- Minimum 18 yrs
- Maximum 25 years
- Relaxation can be availed by few categories. Please refer notification for further information.
- Post 1: S. or Class 12 passed from any recognized Board or council.
- Post 2: S.L.C or Class 10 from any recognized Board or council.
- Male: 56 cms
- Female: 94 cms
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical standard test, Physical Efficiency test Written Test and Interview.
- Physical Efficiency Test will be conducted for those who qualify in Physical Standard Test
- Male : Should run a 3.2 kms race in 14 minutes
- Female: Should run a 1600 mtrs in 8 minutes
- Long Jump
- Male: minimum 335 cms should be crossed in 3 chances
- Female: Minimum 244 cms should be crossed in 3 chances
Pay Scale Rs.14000 – 49000 with Grade pay of Rs.560 (Pay Band – II)
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply for this post should first check their eligibility.
- Eligible candidates should keep ready scanned copies of their photo and signature for uploading during online application process
- They should also have a valid email id, at least for one year, which will be used to communicate information and latest updates
- First-time users of this site should open and fill the registration form.
- After submission you will be provided with a Login Id and password.
- Login again and open application for these posts at official site below.
- Read the instructions carefully and then only fill the application.
- Upload any documents as instructed in the notification mentioned below and complete the application process.
- Submit the application and take a printout of the same for future use.
- There is no application Fee for these posts.
- If you have any doubts regarding this application please go through the job notification.
- The last date of submission of online application is 2nd June, 2018.
- Keep ready copies and originals of 10th and 12th mark sheet (refer job notification), age-proof, address proof documents, Caste certificate if applicable and NOC from current employer if you are employed in a Central or State Government organization.
Note: Keep checking the Assam Police official website for latest updates. Our web page concentrates on publishing the latest recruitment news of reputed Government and private companies from across India. We publish fresher jobs, jobs for people with experience, Professional jobs and more. Bookmark our site and visit us daily to find more job opportunities. Good luck on your search!