Bank of India Officers Recruitment 2018 – Bank of India invites online applications for 158 vacancies in its General Banking stream, Mumbai for the following posts on or before 5th May, 2018.
Bank of India (BOI) is a nationalized, Bank with its headquarters in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. As on 31st January 2017 it had a total of 5100 branches, which included 56 branches outside the India.
POST: Officer (Credit) in Genera Banking stream
Total Number of Post- 158 vacancies
SC: 21. ST:25, OBC:37, GEN:72
Age as on 1st April, 2018
- Minimum age 21 years
- Maximum age 30 years
- Age relaxation SC/ST : 5 years; OBC: 3 years; Persons with disabilities: 10 years; Ex-servicemen: 5 years; persons domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir between 1.1.1980 and 31.12.89 5 years; Persons affected by riots: 5 years
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGBM/PGDBA from reputed institute/Post graduate degree in Commerce/Science/Economics
OR Company Secretary
- A certificate in computer course (duration minimum 3 months) OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterward is a must.
- Eligible candidates will be based on Online exam and Interview
- Tentative date for online examination is 10th June, 2018.
- Online exams will be conducted on three topics – English language – 50 marks, General Awareness with emphasis on Banking industry – 50 marks and financial management – 50 marks. The total time will be 120 minutes
- The second and third topics will be available in English and Hindi.
- Candidates will be placed in Maharashtra
- Pay scale(Junior Management Gross Scale – I(JMGS 1): Rs.23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020
- Selected candidates will need to give a security deposit refundable after 3years of satisfactory service(it will be forfeited in case the employee leaves before 3 years)
How to Apply
- Eligible students should keep ready scanned copies of their photo and signature for registration.
- Candidates need to register at the Bank of India site for accessing the online application at
- Fill all the necessary details and upload documents as per instructions given.
- In case you need more details, you can refer the job notification at official notification.
- Finally submit the online registration form and you will receive your login id and password.
- The online application for this post opens on 20th April, 2018.
- Log in Indian Bank website with id and password and start filling the application.
- Application fee
- Gen/OBC: 600/-(application and intimation charges)
- SC/ST/PWD Rs.100/- (intimation charges only)
- Payment of fee should be through online mode only.
- Last date of payment of fee is 5th March, 2018
- Complete filling the application form and submit. You can take a printout of the online application for use in future.
- Keep ready all the documents plus document copies like age proof, education proof, caste documents, experience if any and other documents that are mentioned in Notification at the time of scrutiny.
Note: Check the official website regularly for updates.
In case you are not eligible for this job, you can check our website for other new recruitment announcements, job notifications, recruitment drives that we publish on a regular basis. You can find Government as well as private jobs here. All the best for your job hunting!