Bihar Police invites online applications for 11865 vacancies for the following posts from 28th May 2018 to 30th June, 2018. Bihar Police Department looks after law and order situation in the state of Bihar, India. It has its headquarters in Patna.
Post 1: Constable – 9900 vacancies
Gen: 4950, SC: 1584, ST: 99, EBC: 1782, OBC: 1188, OBC – for women: 297
Post 2: Fireman – 1965 vacancies
Gen: 987, SC: 314, ST: 19, EBC: 359, OBC: 225, OBC – for women: 61
Here are other details regarding this notification:
- General category – Minimum 18 yrs and Maximum 25 years
- OBC category – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years
- SC/ST category – Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years
Pass marks in 10th standard or 12th standard.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of the results of their written exam and physical fitness test.
- Candidates will be placed in the state of Bihar
- Pay scale Rs.5200 – 20200 +Grade Pay Rs.2000 on 6th CPC
- Men(UR): minimum: 81 cms, expansion 86 cms
- Women: N.A.
- Height :
- Men (UR): minimum 165 cms
- Women: minimum 155 cms
*Relaxation provided for some categories. Read the job advertisement for more information.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should start application process by first keeping ready scanned copies of signature and photo
- Next step is registration at Bihar Police official website at https://www.csbcbponline.com/.
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill in the details required.
- On submission of this registration form with filled-in details, you will receive a unique id and password.
- Online application for this job will be live on 28th May, 2018.
- Apply for this job as soon as the online application becomes live.
- The last date of submission is 30th June, 2018
- Application Fee:
- Gen/OBC: Rs450/-
- SC/ST/Ex-servicemen :Rs.112/-
- Fees can be paid through debit card/credit card/net banking
- Once you finish filling the application, verify if you have completed all the formalities like uploading documents and paying fees.
- Refer the notification for any clarification at official notification.
- After filling details correctly submit the application.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the online application for future use.
- Keep ready the following documents that may be verified during the examination or physical fitness test:
- Age proof -Birth certificate or 10th class marks certificate
- Education certificate – 10th mark sheet or 12th mark sheet
- Copy of online application
- Residence proof – copy of pan card or license
- Caste certificate – if applicable
- NOC (No objection certificate) if you are currently a Central or Government or State Government servant.
- Any other document as mentioned in the Job advertisement.
Note: Candidates who have applied for this job should keep checking for any updates at the official website.
There are numerous job opportunities for 10th pass, 12th pass or graduate. But searching such jobs on the Internet is a long process.
Our company makes easy for you gain information of advertisements and job notifications from Government and private companies through regular updates. Our website is a single portal catering to all types of job seekers and students who want to pursue overseas education. So visit us daily and take advantage of this website to reach your ultimate career goals.