Bombay High Court Recruitment, Bombay High court, Maharashtra invites online applications for the following post on or before 28th June 2018. Bombay High Court was established in 1862. The states of Maharashtra, Goa and Union territories Daman and Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli come under its jurisdiction.
Post: Peon/Hamal – 160 vacancies
- Unreserved category – Min: 18 years and Max:38 yrs
- Reserved category – Min : 18 yrs and Max 43 yrs
Candidates should have passed 7th class.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam, Physical Standard Test and Interview.
- Selected Candidates will be placed at Bombay High Court, Maharashtra.
- Pay scale:Rs.4400 – 7400 + grade Pay Rs.1300/-
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply for this post should have a valid email id for communication
- You should also keep ready scanned copy of your signature and photo for uploading during the process of online application.
- If you are new user you may register yourself at the official Bombay High court website.
- One time registration has many advantages
- Registration form may be filled only once. After registration you can apply for any number of notified posts from Bombay High court in the future.
- One can send queries for applied posts or for any information from this website after registration.
- You can apply for these posts from anywhere you are in the world or at any
- Since you have given most of the personal details like name, educational qualifications during registration you can apply for any number of jobs within five minutes.
- The website will hold record of all the previous applications and you can just check on due dates to know the status.
- Open the website http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/ and complete registration process by filling necessary details and submitting the same.
- You will be provided and id and password. Re-login and open the application form for this job.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the application details. Guidelines to fill applications are given in the same webpage mentioned above.
- In case you want more details of the job view the official notification
- Application fee
- 25/- for all categories
- Exam fee can be paid through Debit card, Credit Card, Banking or offline through E. Challan.
- After you finish filling the application upload documents such as your signature and photo. Also upload documents that are mentioned in the Job notification. Ensure that you adhere to the file specifications given for upload.
- Finally submit the application and take a printout of the same for future use.
- Remember, the last date for submission of application is 18th June, 2018.
- Keep ready scanned copies, photocopies and originals of your age-proof documents, school mark sheet and residence proof for verification during exam PST or interview. Candidates applying in reserved quota should keep their caste certificate also ready.
Note: Keep checking official website for any changes or additions to the notification.
Did you know that there are job opportunities for 7th pass, 8th pass, 10th pass and 12th pass students? These students have many job opportunities in government as well as private sector with a nice pay and comfortable retirement benefits. If you are looking for such jobs with good pay just visit our website on a daily basis. Take advantage of our up-to-date website and join the millions who are well employed, today!