CISF Recruitment 2018, CISF or the Central Industrial Security force was established in 1969 with just 3 battalions
to provide security the only base of the economy at that time Public Sector Undertakings. Today, with a workforce above one lakh fifty thousand, they are providing security to nuclear installations, Space establishments, airports, power plants, Sensitive Government agencies, seaports, power plants and heritage buildings.
CISF Constable, Driver Recruitment 2018: Presently a job notification has been issued by CISF enlisting online applications for 447 vacancies on temporary basis before 19th March, 2013 for the following posts:
Post 1: Constable/Driver – (current Vacancies) 344 vacancies
UR – 176, SC – 51, ST – 25, OBC – 92
Post 2: Constable/Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator)(ie.Driver for Fire services)- Direct(Current Vacancies) 103 Vacancies
UR – 54, SC – 15, ST – 07, OBC – 27
Eligibility as on 19.03.2018
This recruitment is for male candidates only.
- Minimum 21 years
- Maximum: 27 years (relaxable under certain categories)
- Candidates should have passed matriculation (10th exam) or equivalent from a recognized Educational Board.
- In case of Educational Certificate other than State or Central Board, that certificate should be submitted alongwith Government of India notification declaring that it is equal to matriculation or 10th pass under Central Government.
- For General, SC and OBC candidates
Height – 167cms, Chest 80 cms minimum expansion 05cms 80 – 85 cms
- Relaxable for some categories.
The candidates should hold a driving license for :
- Heavy motor vehicle or Transport Vehicle
- Light Motor Vehicle
- Motor cycle with gear
- Candidates who are eligible on the above parameters will be selected on the results of written test (CBT)and PET/PST.
- Computer exam (CBT) will be bilingual both English and Hindi. The test will have 100 objective type questions
- Candidates should carry an identity proof such as Driving vehicle or Aadhar card for writing the exam.
- PET events – candidates have to qualify in all three following events, failing which he will be eliminated for further recruitment process
- 800 mtrs run in 3 minutes 15 seconds,
- Long jump 11 feet in 3 attempts
- High jump 3 feet and 6 inches in 3 attempts
- Payscale: Level 3 in pay matrix Rs.21700-69100/-(Pre-revised Pay Band – 1Rs.5200-20200+Grand Pay Rs2000).
How to Apply for CISF Constable, Driver Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the official website of CISF and register yourself.
- After registration, login with registered number and password.
- Next fill the application details and upload your photo and signature
- 100/- for Gen/OBC and nil for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates
- Payment should be made through SBI Challan through designated branches of SBI or debit card or Credit card or Net Banking on or before due date 21st March 2018
- You can check up the following website for more information on the Job notification from CISF.
Note: The last date for submitting online application is 19th March 2018 5.00p.m. Check other important dates by accessing the CISF’s website regularly.
If you are looking for more employment news, subscribe to our website which displays the latest recruitment drives, walk-ins and job notifications in all categories and at all levels of job.