Delhi Metro Recruitment 2018 (DMRC) – Delhi Metro brought a new Indian in Mass Urban Transport Systems in our Country. The Organization built an complex infrastructure of 231 kms of Rail network comprising 173 stations in record time.
DMRC is seeking online applications for about Latest DMRC Job Notification:
- Job notification 1:
A Special Recruitment Drive of SC & ST at Delhi on Regular Contract basis
- Manger – Finance – 2 Posts
- Manager – Corporate Communications – 1 Post
- Manager – Legal – 1 post
- Manager – Safety – 1 Post
- Station Controller/Train Operator – 50 posts
- Maintainer – Electronic –Mechanic – 29 Posts
- Stenographer – 2 Posts
- Accounts Assistant – 1 Post
- Office Assistant -1 post
Total : 88 posts
- Job Notification 2:
Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic, Junior Engineer, Librarian, Maintainer Refrigerator & AC Mechanic, Asst. Manager/S&T & Other Posts – All categories
- Manager – Electrical – 21 posts
- Manager- S & T – 12 Posts
- Manager – Operations – 8posts
- Manager -Fire – 2 posts
- Manager –Stores – 54 posts
- Manager – IT – 3 posts
- Engineer-Electrical – 192 posts
- Engineer – Electronics – 135 posts
- Engineer – Mechanical – 87 posts
- Engineer – Civil – 24 posts
- Engineer – Environment – 2posts
- Programmer – 9 posts
- Legal Assistant – 4 posts
- Fire Inspector – 10 posts
- Librarian – 2 Posts
- Maintainer Electrician – 317 posts
- Maintainer – Electronic Mechanic – 530 Posts
- Maintainer Refrigerator & AC Mechanic – 33 Posts
- Maintainer Fitter – 178 posts
- Manager – Electrical – 25 posts
- Asst Manager – ST – 22 posts
- Asst Manager – Civil – 44 posts
- Asst Manager – Alignment Design – 1 post
- Engineer Electrical – 7 post
- Engineer Electronics – 102 posts
- Engineer Civil – 96 posts
- Office Assistant -14 posts
- Stores Assistant – 13 posts
Total: 1896 Posts
Job Notification 1:The Age of the applicant should be between 18 to 33 years
Job Notification 2: Upper age limit for UR 40 years, OBC 43 years, SC/ST 45 years
- Educational Qualifications and Experience – 10+2, Graduation and Post Graduation according posts. Please have a look on official notification which is given below.
Job Notification 1:
Eligible candidates are selected on basis of merit and interview.
Job Notification 2:
Candidates are selected on a results of Computer based (CBT) assessments that consists of two papers. Both papers should be attempted on the same day.
How to Apply for DMRC Recruitment 2018?
- Job Notification 1: Download application on the site here
- Job Notification 2: Download application on the site here
- Go to the Career icon in case of any notification and chose the job you are eligible.
- Click and register yourself
- Login with registered id and password and download application. Fill in the details after careful scrutiny
- Check application fee for your post to be paid online
- Upload Photocopies of Age proof, Caste Certificate, Educational Documents including all year mark sheet and Passport size photos and any other documents as per the dimensions mentioned in the website.
- Check if all the necessary documents are uploaded and then finally submit application.
- In case you are applying for more than one post, apply separately.
- In case of any other clarifications go to http://www.delhimetrorail.com/
- Last Date of submission of Online application for both notifications is 26 February 2018.
NOTE: Go through all the details very carefully and then submit the application. Hope you have noted all details of this recruitment. We endeavor to bring you the updates on the Job vacancy market whether it is a Government Notification or a Private one. Check regularly for more updates.