East Central Railway Recruitment Notification – East Central Railway is looking forward to recruit eligible manpower for 1896 Apprentice posts.
Applicants are requested to follow the given procedure and applicants should apply only to the posts they are eligible for.
East Central Railway is looking dynamic and hardworking people for the following posts.
Fitter, Machinist, Welder (G & E), Electrician, Mechanic M.V, Mechanic (Dsl), Machinist/Grinder, Laboratory Assistant (CP), Electrics Mechanic, Painter (General), Carpenter, Refrigeration & AC Mechanic, M.M.T.M
Following are the divisions where vacancies are available
- Danapur division- 626 Posts
- Mughalsarai division- 142 Posts
- Dhanbad Division-844 Posts
- Samastipur division- 70 Posts
- Plant Depot/Mughalsarai Division- 116 Posts
- Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur Division – 100 Posts
- And others in East Central Railway, Bihar.
Applicants are requested to apply online to East Central Railway, Hajipur.
Applicants start from 30 January 2018 at 11 am and last date of application is 28 February 2018 till 5 pm
Applicants can apply for 1897 vacancies available at various divisions.
Vacancy details for East Central Railway recruitment 2018
Hiring Company- East Central Railway
Job Location- Various
Job type – Government job
Number of Vacancies –1897 Posts in various divisions
Qualification – Candidates should be 10th Passed with aggregate 50% and ITI in relevant trade.
- For the selection of apprentice posts,a merit list will be prepared of all candidates who have applied for particular division or unit.
- Merit list will be prepared with respect to average percentage in Matriculation ie Minimum 50% aggregate and ITI examination
- Both of the exams have equal weightage when it comes to selection.
How to apply for East Central Railway Recruitment Notification?
Eligible candidates should apply online at online website of East Central Railway from 30th January 2018 at 11:00 AM to 28th February 2018 till 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online
- Applicant should have a Valid Email Id, scanned photo and signature before application
- Candidates log on to http://www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Go to “Registration” and register
- Read the information carefully and Click on Apply Online option
- Click on Click here for New Registration option if you are new user.
- Complete the Registration and Click on Submit
- After Registration, Login with Registered Number and Password
- Fill the all details in the application and upload Photo, Signature
- Application fee should be paid Online
- Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application
Start date of Applications online- 30 January 2018 at 11:00 AM
Last date of Online Application- 28 February 2018 till 05:00 PM
Online registration and login on official site
Online website -http://www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Note- All the candidates should be up-to date with new notices and dates and prepare for the recruitment accordingly .
The applicants are requested to read the instructions carefully and possess relevant documents during the application process.
All the best!