ESAF Bank Recruitment 2018, EASF Bank, Kerala invites online applications for 3000 vacancies for the following posts. ESAF Small Finance Bank was established in 1992. It was set up on the same principles as the Grameen Bank in Bangladesh. Now it is among the top ten microfinance Banks in India.
Post I: Branch Heads – 220 vacancies
Post 2: Assistant Branch Heads – 220 vacancies
Post 3: Sales Officers – Retail Assets & Liability – 1500 vacancies
Post 4: Relationship Officer – 400 vacancies
Post 5: Credit Officer – 100 vacancies
Post 6: Sales Officer – Trainee – 560 vacancies
Age as on 30th April 2018
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 40 years
- Note: Age will not be criteria for highly experienced bank employees and senior officers
- Post 1: Graduate or Post graduate in any discipline also 8 year experience in banking fields.
- Post 2: Graduate or Post graduate in any discipline also 5 year experience in banking fields.
- Post 3: Graduate or Post graduate in any discipline also 3 year experience in banking fields.
- Post 4: Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University plus minimum 2 years experience in banking, NBFC, Hospitality or any other financial streams.
- Post 5: Graduate or Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University plus minimum one year experience in credit appraisal
- Post6: Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University without any backlogs plus with 1 year sales experience. Candidates with flair for sales and marketing preferred. Students awaiting results can also apply.
- Eligible candidates for junior roles will be selected on the basis of Objective Test, Group Discussion and finally Interview.
- The objective Test will consist of four sections – Reasoning and Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/Economy/Banking Awareness and English language
- Candidates who are shortlisted for senior roles will be intimated for the Interview stage through email.
- All Candidates are required to carry the following documents for the Interview:
- Educational qualification Certificates
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- ID Card
- Experience Letter
- Job location will be posted at EASF Small Finance Bank headquarters at Mannuthy, Thrissur, Kerala state.
- Salary will be based on qualifications, experience and performance and this will not be a constraint for right candidates.
How to Apply for ESAF Bank Recruitment 2018?
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for this job should keep ready, scanned copies of their photo and signature for online registration purpose.
- They should first register themselves at https://www.esafbank.com/.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then only fill the registration form.
- Once you receive an Id and password, relogin and open the application form. The form is available at . Select the post you are applying.
- Again fill all the necessary details, upload necessary documents and submit the document.
- In case you need clarifications you can check the job notification.
- Take a printout of the online application after submission.
Note: Keep checking the bank’s official website for new updates. Bookmark our site for more recruitment updates. Happy job hunting!