Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has its Headquarters at Gomtinagar, Lucknow. This commission is responsible for conducting examinations for choosing eligible candidates to various posts in Uttar Pradesh Government. UPSSSC seeks online applications for the following posts.
POST 1: Gram panchayat Adhikari – 1572 vacancies
Gen: 841, OBC: 370, SC: 20, ST: 20
POST 2: Gram Vikas Adhikari – 362 vacancies
Gen: 182, OBC: 97, SC: 76, ST: 07
POST 3: Samaj Kalyan Prayvekshak – 64 vacancies
Gen: 33, OBC: 17, SC: 14, ST: 0
Get Full Eligibility Criteria Here
Age as on 1st June, 2018.
Minimum age limit: 18, Maximum age limit: 40
- 10 +2 (Intermediate exam)
- Should possess CCC Certificate from NIELIT
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of a written test and final interview.
- Exam date will be notified soon.
How to Apply
- Candidates who are eligible and wish to apply for these posts should first get ready scanned copies of their photo and signature for registration.
- If you are a first time user you can get themselves registered at http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx.
- There are various advantages on one-time registration.
- You can fill the form once and can apply for any number of advertised posts from UPSSSC in future.
- You can make queries regarding applied jobs and get latest updates to your email id.
- You can apply for new jobs at this site at any time of the day or from anywhere in the world.
- You can apply for any number of posts in just 5 minutes.
- Long queues can be avoided.
- Complete registration and submit it. You will receive login id and password in few minutes.
- After this open the application form by logging in with new id and password.
- Fill the application after reading all the instructions carefully.
- Application Fee:
- Exam fee can be paid through SBI I collect Fee mode online.
- In case you have any doubts please refer http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx for more information.
- After filling the application with correct details submit the application and take a printout for future use.
- Keep ready the following original documents/scanned copies/photocopies for verification during exam or interview
- Age Proof document
- Residence proof document
- Educational certificates
- Experience if any
- NOC if you are already an employee of Central or State Government.
- Caste certificates if applicable.
Note: Keep checking the UPPSSC site for latest information about this advertisement.
Apply for the post at the earliest as the last date is fast approaching. Hope this advertisement has been useful to you. Also find the latest job notifications from the most reputed Government and private organizations in our website. Visit us daily for more job updates. All the best for your job search.