GSRTC Conductor Recruitment 2018 , Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation is recruiting and seeks online application for 1997 Vacancies for the post from 1st March to 31st March, 2018.
Gujarat State Road Transport Corporations (GSRTC) has a workforce of 50,000 and operates Government buses within Gujarat and to neighboring states. It was formed on May 1 1960. It is divided into 16 Divisions which includes 126 depots, 9000 buses and 226 bus Stations.
Post: GDSRTC Conductor
Total Number of Vacancies: 1997
Details of Categories of the above post:
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years (relaxable in certain categories) please check the job notification mentioned below for more details.
- 10th Class pass marks from a recognized Board and 12th Class from recognized board or Graduation from recognized university.
- Should have conductor license issued by the State Transport Department
- Must have a valid First Aid Certificate
Height: Male: 160 cms and Female 152cms (relaxable under certain categories)
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Computer based test and Interview.
- Exam is to be held in May 2018
- The date will be intimated soon.
- Admit card can also be updated soon. Please check official website for updates.
- Candidates can download the previous year papers here for practice to write exams more confidently.
- The Salary of the candidate will be Rs.10000/- per month for 5 years
How to Apply
- Candidates should have a valid email Id and should keep scanned copies of Photo and signature before applying
- Candidates should registered themselves first, if you are a new user, at this site.
- Read and then fill details and then submit. You will get registration number and password. Use this re login for application.
- The application for the job is available at
- Please read through the details carefully before filling the same.
- Upload photo and signature.
- Application fee is Rs.250/- for General Category and nil for SC/ST.
- Finally submit the application. Take a copy printout for future use.
- In case you require more details or you have any doubts you can check the Job notification.
- The last date for online submission is 31st March, 2018.
- Keep ready documents such as Age proof – 10 class mark sheet that contains Date of Birth, Educational Certificates, Experience Certificates if any, Candidates who are already working in a Central Government or State Government job should get a NOC certificate from their employers for attending interview.
Official Website – https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/
Note: The Exam date and the Admit Card download notifications will be informed soon. Please keep checking the GSRTC website for more information.
Our website makes great efforts to bring the latest recruitment news for candidates with educational qualifications such as 10th pass, 12th Pass, graduates or professional qualification. Our website contains Job notifications of Private Companies and multinationals looking for experienced and fresh college graduates as well. Get also the latest updates of Government Jobs both at Central and State level in this site. Keep in touch for latest updates here and Best of luck for job hunting!