Haryana SSC HSSC Constable Recruitment: HSSC invites online application vide Advt. No.:03/2018 date 16.04.2018 for 7110 vacancies in the following posts from 28 April, 2018 to 28th May, 2018.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) conducts exams and interview to select eligible candidates for Group C services in the Haryana Government. It may sometimes carry out recruitment process for Group D and B services on instructions of the Haryana State Government.
Post 1: Constable General Duty
Male: 5000; Female: 1147
Post 2: Constable Reserve Battalion
Male: 500; Female: 0
Post 3: Sub Inspector
Male: 400; Female: 63
Age as on 1st April, 2018
- Post 1,2: Minimum:18 years and Maximum: 25 years
- Post 3: Minimum:18 years and Maximum: 27 years
- Post 1,2: 10 + 2 Intermediate exam from any recognized board in India.
- Post 3: Graduation degree in any stream in any recognized University in India
- Hindi/Sanskrit in Matric level for all posts
- Height – Gen: 170cms; Reserved category: 168 cms
- Chest – Gen 83 – 87 cms; Reserved category: 81 – 85 cms
- Female Height – Gen: 158 cms; Reserved category: 156 cms
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of eligibility, written exam, Physical fitness test and final interview.
- Written Exam date and Admit card availability for download will be notified soon
- Pay scale
- for Posts 1, 2: 21,700 – Rs.69100/-
- for Post 3: 35400 – Rs.112400/-
How to Apply
- Only eligible candidates need apply for the post
- Candidates have to keep ready scanned copies of their photo and signature for uploading during the process of applying.
- Candidates should first register themselves at the HSSC website at official website.
- Fill the details and upload necessary documents.
- Finally submit the same and you will receive a Login id and password.
- Online applications for this post open on 28th April, 2018.
- Login in with your Id and password to access the Online application
- Choose the correct application for the post you are seeking. Read the instructions carefully and then start filling the same.
- Candidates who need more information regarding this advertisement can confer to the HSSC notification at
- Application Fee
- Post 1, 2:
- Male – Gen: Rs.100/-; Reserved: Rs.25/-
- Female – Gen: Rs.50/- Reserved: Rs.13/-
- Post 3:
- Male – Gen: Rs.150/- Reserved Rs.35/-
- Female – Gen:Rs.75/- Reserved: Rs.18/-
- Other state Female candidates will be treated as general candidates
- Exam fee can be paid online or through offline mode
- Last date for payment fees is 30th May, 2018.
- After completion submit the application and take a printout for future use.
- Last date for applying online is 28th May, 2018.
- Candidates should keep ready the following documents for scrutiny during exam, interview or physical test
- Printed copy of online application with latest stamp size photo attested by gazette officer pasted on the application
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications, age, or any others as you have mentioned in your online application. The candidates also have to carry a photocopy set of all the above documents and certificates.
Note: Check for updates on exam date on the official website. Log on to our website to know the other recruitment drives of Government and private companies that are going on in India today!