Indian Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment: Indian bank is recruiting and seeks online applications from eligible candidates for the following 145 vacancies on or before 2nd May, 2015.
Indian Bank is one of the leading Public Sector banks of India. Its headquarters is in Chennai.
The Name of Post, Role, Age elegibility and No. of vacancies given below:
|Digital Banking Department/IT Department||Assistant General Manager||1||30-45|
|Information System Security Cell||Senior Manager||1||25-38|
|Treasury Department||Senior Manager||1||27-38|
|Risk Management Departent||Senior Manager||2||27-38|
|Credit Department||Senior Manager||20||25-38|
|Planning and Development Department||Manager||1||25-35|
|Premises and Expenditure Department||Manager||2||23-35|
Other Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be a Citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan. Refer notification for more details
- For Education eligibility for each post refer notification.
- Relaxation for age is provided in case of certain categories as per rules of Indian Bank
Selection of eligible candidates is based on shortlisting and Interview. In case the number of applications received is large, the Bank may consider conduction a Preliminary screening test of Professional Knowledge carrying 60 marks.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should scan their photo and signature for uploading during application process. They should have a valid email id for future intimations and communication from the bank.
- Candidates should long on to the official website and select “Career tab” and then the link “Recruitment of Specialist Officers” to open the application for this post.
- Fill in the details after careful scrutinization.
- Application fee
- For SC/ST/PWD candidate Rs.100/-
- For others – Rs.600/-
- Can be paid online
- Last date for paying fees/Intimation charges online is 2nd May, 2018
- Last date of modification/submitting of applications is 2nd May, 2018
- Submit the application and take a print out of the same for future use.
- Keep ready age, education and experience certificate/documents/copies for verification during exam and interview.
Note: Check the Indian Bank’s official website regularly for further updates.
Just bookmark our website and check regularly for the latest news from the Recruitment world in India.