Indian Coast Guard has released employment notification for young and dynamic candidate who are looking for Indian Coast Guard recruitment applications for the post of assistant commandant. This application for Indian Coast Guard recruitment will be available from 18 November 2017 to 2 December 2017 and the selection examination process will be started in January 2018.
As we all know that Indian Coast Guard is a self-governing armed force and belongs to the Ministry of Defense. Now this is a great opportunity to serve your country. You can have a look below to stumble more about Indian Coast Guard vacancies, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and how to apply.
Full Information Regarding Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017-2018
Exam Name- Assistant Commandant Recruitment 02/2018 Batch
Organization- Indian Coast Guard
Branch Name & Educational Qualification
- General Duty – Graduation degree with 60% marks from any govt. recognized university
- General Duty Pilot – Math, physics subject will be accepted in 10+2
- Pilot CPL – Intermediate with 60% marks and valid commercial pilot license
Age Limit- 20 to 24 Year
Selection Process: Candidate will be selected on the basis of two different stages as follows:
- Preliminary Selection
- Final Selection test
Pay Scale- Rs. 56,100/-
Application fee- No Fee
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017?
Here is step by step instruction that how you can apply for the post of assistant commandant for different batches through online application.
- You have to visit on official website which is given below
- Now check the post according your interest and eligibly
- Have a look on the terms and condition and click on agree button
- Now You have to fill the application carefully and have to upload all the required documents
- After filling the application you need to take 2 system generated printouts for further references.
Official Notification – Visit Here
Online Application Form – Check Here
Important Dates to apply-
- Start Date- 18 Nov 2017
- Last Date- 2 Dec 2017