IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2018, IOCL or Indian Oil Corporation Limited owns about 10 of the total 20 oil refineries in India. It is owned by Government of India and is the largest commercial venture in India. It has its headquarters in New Delhi. IOCL is involved in hydrocarbon value right from refining, pipeline transportation and marketing of petroleum, crude oil, natural gas and petrochemicals.
IOCLRecruitement Drive 2018. IOCL seeks online application for vacancies in its Marketing Division – Northern region on or before 20 February 2018 and postal application on or before 4th March, 2018 for the post of:
Post: Junior Operator – Aviation
Total Number of Post – 56 vacancies
- Only Indian Nationals can apply for this post
- Age as on 31.01.2018: 18 – 26 years (relaxable for certain categories)
- Education: a 45% pass percentage in class 12. (Relaxation for some categories)
- Experience: Minimum one year experience(excluding training) in Heavy vehicle driving
Eligible candidates should clear written test and will be selected on the basis of the ensuing interview.
- The written exam will test the candidates on these parameters
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning abilities
- Basic English skills.
- Tentative date of Written test is 25th February, 2018
- Tentative result announcement oof written test is 7th March, 2018.
- Candidates should carry Photo ID for written test and SPPT. A self attested photocopy will be collected with admit card after test and SPPT.
- Tentative announcement of final results after interview is 27th March 2018
- Selected candidates can be placed in one of these places – Chandigarh, Jammu and Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttarakhand or Uttar Pradesh.
- Payscale:10500/- – Rs.24,500/-
How to Apply for IOCL Junior Operator Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to http://ioclrecruit.com/
- Select the icons “Northern Region” and next “workman Recruitment”
- Read and follow instructions and register online, complete submitting
- Check this site for more clarification.
- Log on with registered number and password and take a print out of online application
- Fee for Written exam is Rs.150/- plus bank charges payable through Gateway/NEFT transfer provide through portal only
- Applications should be submitted online by 20th February 2018
- After online submission take a printout and send it with the following Photo copied documents, duly attested, to Box NO. 4510, HAUZ KHAS Post Office, NEW DELHI – 110016 before 4th March 2018. This is mandatory.
- Age proof – 10th class certificate and marksheet
- Educational documents alongwith proof of regular mode of study of prescribed qualification
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of service book, discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
- Recent color passport photos
- Signature in black
Note: Please refer to notification to understand the procedure of application clearly.
Our website closely follows the latest in Recruitment news around India. We are the first to publish the latest walk-ins, college recruitment, and recruitment drive for the experienced employees on the lookout for better opportunities. Bookmark this page for the latest recruitment news of Government companies, multinationals and professional jobs so that you can take the best step into the future.