Jharkhand JPSC APO Recruitment, JPSC seeks online applications for the following post on or before 8th April, 2018.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC APO) The state of Jharkhand was carved out of Bihar on15th November, 2000. The Jharkhand Public Service Commission came into existence under 315 of Indian Constitution. The organization was set up for recruitment of eligible candidates to Government Posts in Jharkhand.
Post: Assistant Public Prosecutor (APO) – 143 Vacancies
Gen: 73, SC: 16, ST: 42, OBC: 12
As on 1st August, 2018 the minimum age is 21 years and maximum age is 35 years
Candidates should hold a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB|) from a recognized University.
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of examination and Interview.
- The Exam Date – Pre and Exam date – Mains will be notified soon.
How to apply:
- Candidates who are new to this site should first register themselves on official website
- Keep ready your scanned copies of Passport size photo and signature for submission during application process.
- You can then login and fill the application for the current recruitment.
- Read all the details and fill them correctly.
- Application Fee:
- For Gen/OBC/other State : 600/-
- SC/ST: Rs.150/-
- For PH candidates 40% or more: 0/-
- Fees can be paid online through Debit card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan only
- Last date for paying fee is 11th April, 2018.
- Submit only after completing all the details required.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the online application for future use
- The last date for submission of online applications is 8th April, 2018.
- Candidates should also send their application by post to “Examination Controller, Jharkand Public Service Commission (JPSC), Circular Road, Ranchi – 834001.
- Mention Advertisement No. Post Name Online Application number on the envelope of your application.
- Last date receipt of form (Hard copy) is 4th April, 2018
- In case of doubts or clarifications, candidates can refer to the notification or go to the official website at http://www.jpsc.gov.in/
- Candidates are keep the following documents ready for exam and interview
- Two copies of recent Passport size photograph duly signed
- Certificate of age issued by respective Boards in 10th or equivalent examination (self attested copy)
- Certificates and mark sheets of all educational qualification from 10th onwards (Self attested copy)
- Caste Certificate for candidates
- Experience certificate (where necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with date.
- NOC certificate if the candidate is already employed with a Central or State Government organization.
Note: Only upload clear Scanned copy of your photos. Signature should be in running handwriting in black or blue pen. Applications with signature in capital letters or unclear photo uploads will be rejected.
This website is the best place for freshers with 10th pass, 12th pass, graduation degree or professional degree, even experienced individuals on lookout for jobs. Bookmark this space to get first information of the latest job notifications, recruitment announcements and job advertisements from both Private and Public sector organizations.