Jharkhand SSC JSSC Recruitment – Field Clerk Posts: Jharkhand Staff selection Commission invites Online Application for the 265 Vacancies for the following posts on or before the last date.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) was established under the Jharkhand selection Commission Act, 2008. It is headed by a Chairman and has its headquarters at Ranchi. The function of this commission is to recommend for appointment of all Group C and Non-Gazetted Officers General Technical/Nontechnical Services/Cadres of the State Government in Group B as per Government of Jharkhand norms.
Post 1: Lower Division Clerk (LDC- Various Departments) 147 Vacancies
Gen:90, SC:21, ST:21, OBC:5, EBC:10
Post 2: Lower Division Clerk (LDC – Treasury Department) 33 Vacancies
Gen:17, SC:03, ST:08, OBC:2, EBC:3
Post 3: Lower Division Clerk (LDC- Other departments) 85 Vacancies
Gen:46, SC:09, ST:25, OBC:2, EBC:03
- There is no age limit for FCLCE examination 2018. Read notifications for more details.
- Candidates should have passed 10+ examination (Intermediate) from any recognized board.
- Hindi Computer typing with 25WPM mandatory in Kruti Deo 10 Font.
- Candidates can be placed in any of the cities/towns/districts in Jharkhand.
- The Pay scale Rs5200 – Rs.20200/-
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and Interview. The date for examination will be announced soon. The examination will be in two parts Written and typing. Written exam will contain subjective and objective questions.
How to Apply for Jharkhand SSC JSSC Recruitment?
- Candidates who wish to apply for this job should have a valid email Id and Phone number for registration.
- Candidates can register themselves at the Jharkhand SSC official website.
- The link for this Job application opens on 5th March, 2018.
- Candidates are advised to open, fill and submit application as soon as the link opens.
- Candidates need to upload a scanned passport size photo and signature also
- Last date of submission for applications is 4th April, 2018
- Fill details correctly submit and take a print out of the application for future use
- Application Fee
- For Gen/OBC categories Rs.800/-
- For SC/St Rs.200/-
- Candidates can pay application fee through debit card, credit card, net baking, or pay through offline E-Challan
- Last date for paying exam fee is 9th March, 2018.
- In case candidats have doubts regarding education or other qualifications, they can download the job notification.
- Keep ready all the scanned and photocopied documents for Age proof, Caste, Education qualifications and any other eligibility documents as mentioned in the Notification.
Note: Check the Official Website regularly for updates on exam date and downloading of Admit card. Please note that all the important dates for this notification are mentioned in Bold. Was this update helpful? . The site is regularly updated with the latest job advertisements and notifications issued in newspapers or Internet. You can find job notifications of both private as well Public sector companies here. In case you are looking for jobs in other categories we would advise you to bookmark this site and check regularly for the latest information in the Recruitment world.