Junior Accounts Clerk Recruitment, BHPHCL is recruiting for 350 vacancies of the following posts in Bihar. The company invites online applications for the above vacancies on or before 31st May, 2018. Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BHPHCL) was previously called Bihar State Electricity Board. It was established in the year 1958.
Post: Junior Accounts Clerk – 350 vacancies
UR (gen): 175, SC: 56, ST: 04, EBC: 63, BC: 42, Female (UR): 10
- UR – 21 to 37 years
- SC – 21 to 42 years
- ST – 21 to 42 years
- EBC – 21 to 40 years
- BC – 21 to 40 years
- Female (UR) – 21 to 40 years
Degree in Commerce from any a recognized University
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test.
- Candidates will be taken on probation and later may be made permanent on the basis of their performance.
- Pay scale:
- 9200 – Rs.15500 + Rs.9200/-
- After completion of one year of probation period Level 4 (Regular Pay scale – as per 7th PRC) 29200 plus other allowances.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should keep ready scanned copies of their signature and photo for the application process
- New users to the BHPHCL website should register themselves at
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the details required:
- Post applied for,
- Domiciled details
- Category for reservation
- First, middle and last name
- Date of birth
- Gender and
- email address
- Complete registration and submit the same.
- Old users can directly access application form using their registration id and password.
- Upload signature and photo
- Upload any other documents mentioned
- Application fee
- For UR/EBC/BC/SC/ST( non domicile of Bihar) Rs.1500/-
- SC/ST(Domicile of Bihar) Rs.375/-
- For Divyang applicants (in any category) Rs.375/-
- Finally submit the application and take a printout of the same for future use.
- In case you have doubts, you can get them clarified.
- The last date of submission of online application is 31st May, 2018.
- Some documents will be asked during the exam or interview stage for verification.
- Keep ready the following for verification – original, Xerox and scanned copies of
- Age proof document like 10th class mark sheet
- Education proof –graduation certificate and mark sheet
- Caste certificate if you are applying in any category
- NOC from present employer if you are in Central or state Government service.
- Any other document as mentioned in job notification.
Note: Regularly check the company’s website for any new updates of this job notification at http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/
Have you applied for this post? Do it fast; before the due date for your application to be considered valid. In case you are looking for jobs in other sectors then this is the correct website that you have chosen.
Our website provides the latest information of the Government notifications issued by various State Government and central government organizations for job seekers like you who want to be in Government service. We also publish non-government and multi-national recruitment advertisements as soon as they are issued. Seize the opportunity and climb the ladder of career to reach your goal!