Ministry of defense (Navy) has declared 290 vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentice. Eligible candidates are able to do apprentice for 1 & 2 year.
There are electrician, fitter, machinist, mechanic, machine tool maintenance welder, foundry man & sheet metal worker etc available in Indian Navy vacancy 2017.
Last date of Application- 05 December 2016
Name of Organization- Indian Navy
Post Name- Trade Apprentice
Total No of Post- 290
Name of the Trades & Number of Vacancy: Here we have given total number of trades & total vacancies in Indian navy Vacancies 2016-17. Please have a look below.
Apprentices Vacancies for One Year Training (2017-2018 Batch)
- Information Technology & Electronic System Maintenance: 08 Posts
- Electroplater: 03 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic & Mechanic: 25 Posts
- Machinist: 25 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM): 06 Posts
- Painter (General): 08 Posts
- Pattern Maker: 03 Posts
- R & A/C Mechanic: 18 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 18 Posts
- Electrician: 35 Posts
- Fitter: 35 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 08 Posts
Apprentices Vacancies for Two Year Training (2017 -19 Batch)
- Forger & Heat Teeter (FHT): 03 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel): 25 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 26 Posts
- Foundry man: 03 Posts
- Carpenter: 25 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for ITI Trade Apprentice Vacancy of Indian Navy 2016- 2017:
- Educational Qualification- To apply on above post candidate must have qualified their 10th standard with minimum of 50% aggregate & must passed in ITI in relevant trades with minimum of 65% aggregate.
- Age Limit- The age limit of Candidates should be as following as on April 01, 2017
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Born between 01 Apr 1996 to 01 Apr 2003
- SC/ ST Candidates: Born between 01 Apr 1991 to 01 Apr 2003
Selection Procedure: It would be on the basis of-
- Written Test
- Medical Exam
How to Apply for ITI Apprentices Recruitment 2016?
Eligible candidates can apply online on through the NAPS’s official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in or official website www.indiannavy.nic.in before 5 Dec 2016.
Important Dates of ITI Apprentices Recruitment Indian Navy 2016- 2017:
- Last date of application- 05 Dec 2016
- Offline Date to Send Your Printout form- 12 Dec 2016
- Written Exams- 01 Feb 2017
- Result Declaration Date- 02 Feb 2017
- Interview Date- 03, 04, 06 & 07 Feb 2017
Best of Luck. For quick update in email subscribe our news later.