LIC ADO Recruitment 2019, Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has taken recruitment for the post of Apprentice Development Officer (ADO). These recruitments will be held at 8,581 posts in all the offices spread across different zones across the country.
According to the information available on the LIC website, these hiring will be based on written examination and interview. First of all tell us that the application process for these posts of LIC will be online only. Candidates who wish to work in these positions can apply by going to official website licindia.in. The last date for application is June 9.
Educational Criteria- To apply for these posts, the candidates should be graduated with at least 50% marks.
Age Limit- 30 years for the general category, 33 years for other backward classes, 35 years for SC-ST, LIC employees, agents and X servicemen will get additional rebate in the age limit. More information can be obtained from LIC’s website (www.licindia.in). Age will be calculated based on 1 May 2019.
Salary – Candidates who will be selected will have a pay scale of Rs. 34503.
Fees- For General / OBC candidates- Rs. 600 and For SC / ST / PH candidates – 50 rupees
How to apply-
- First of all, visit the official website (www.licindia.in).
- Click on Careers in the bottom of the website’s home page. A new page will open here
- Here you will find a link to the Recruitment of Apprentice Development Officers 2019. Click on this link. Clicking here will open a new page. Click on Apply Online link here.
- Clicking on the link to the online application will open a new page again. At the top, there will be an option to click for the new registration.
- Clicking on this option will open the application form in front of you. After giving the complete information sought here, your application will be done.
- Last date for registration: 9 June 2019
- Last date for the change in the application: 9 June 2019
- Last date for submission of fees: 9 June 2019
- Closing date for application: 24 June 2019
- Call letter download date: June 29
- Online Exam (Initial): 6 to 13 June 2019
- Online Exam (Main): 10 August 2019