Maharashtra Krishi Sewak Recruitment, Maharashtra Krishi Agricultural Department considers Farmer as the focal point. The department has been set up to help farmers adopt modern technology while making the best use of available resources. Many schemes are announced to improve output, export and to encourage agro-processing.
Agricultural Assistants provide support at the basic village level in soil conservation work, horticulture plantation and some extension schemes also. He is supervised by Agricultural Officer at the circle level. Here is a chance to support the farmer, one of the pillars of our economy.
Maharashtra Krishi Sewak Online Form 2018 Maharashtra Krishi Agricultural Department invites Online applications for 908 posts before 18th March, 2018 for the following vacancy.
POST: Maharashtra Krishi Sewak – 908 posts
|Sno.||Area||No. of Posts|
Eligibility on 4th Febrary 2018
Candidates have to be domiciled in Maharashtra.
Minimum 18 years and Maximum 38 years (relaxable for certain categories)
Diploma in Agriculture or equivalent.
Selection of eligible candidates will be on the basis of Written exam and final interview.
How to Apply:
- If you are a new candidates have register yourself at the following Official website
- Fill in details for registration. Upload your photo and signature in the file dimensions mentioned on the site
- Once registered will get a login and password. After logging in you can access Online application for the above post.
- Read all the instructions given and fill accordingly.
- Mention details of Age, education, Caste, Address proof
- Candidates can click on “SHOW EXAMS” option and choose “KrishiSevak – 2018” and continue filling details as mentioned
- Candidates also have a chance to choose three preferred centers from the district list mentioned above.
- Application fee:
- 400/- General, OBC,
- Last date for application fee is 18th March 2018
- Payment can be made through Debit card/Creditcard/Netbanking or Bank challan
- Read carefully and then only fill the application.
- Once you have filled-in all details, click submit and complete the Online application process.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Last date for submitting Online application is 18th March 2018
- Keep photocopies and scanned copies of these and other documents mentioned in the job notification ready for exam and interview.
- Age proof 10th class marks sheet
- Education Certificate and Mark sheets
- Caste Certificate
- Ex-servicemen certificate if any
- Any others as mentioned in the Job notification
Note: Date for Written exam will be announced soon. Check the online application page regularly for updates and for downloading admit card after you submit online application.
If you are seeking the latest recruitment news from Government organizations – Central and state, Private Organizations – Indian and Multinational and other service industries, you are at the right place. We publish the latest job notifications as soon as they are issued so that you can apply for them at the earliest. So, visit this site regularly and happy Job hunting!