MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2018, MP invites Online applications for the following posts on or before 22nd May, 2018. Madhya Pradesh High Court is situated in the city of Jabalpur. It was established on November 1, 1956 and has jurisdiction over the state of Madhya Pradesh.
POST: Group D – Cook, Sweeper, Gardner, Peon – 40 vacancies
Gen:21 ; SC:06; ST:08; OBC:05
Age as on 1st January, 2018
- Male candidates: Minimum: 21 years and Maximum: 35 years
- Female candidates: Minimum 21 years and Maximum: 45 years
- Relaxable for certain categories as per rules
- Students should have passed 8th standard from any recognized school
- Candidates can apply for only one post.
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of exam.
- Exam date will be announced soon.
How to Apply
- Candidate new to this website have to first register themselves for submitting Online application.
- They have to keep ready scanned copies of their signature and photo for uploading during registration.
- The website for registration of MP High Court is
- Enter personal details like full name, date of birth, place of birth, parent details, contact number, address, the post you are applying for etc
- Fill all the details after reading all the instructions carefully.
- Upload your photo and signature and complete the registration process.
- Once you are registered the system will provide an Id and password
- Already registered candidates can login in with password to access Online application for this post
- Application Fee
- General Candidates: Rs.200/-
- OBC/SC/ST/PH Rs.100/-
- Fee can be rendered by Debit card, Credit Card, Cash Card, UPI, Net Banking, authorized Kisok or Net BANKING
- Last date of payment of exam fee is 22nd May, 2018.
- In case you want to more details please refer the Notification for Group D posts at :
- Last date to apply online 22nd May, 2018
- Last date for corrections is 25th May, 2018.
- Complete filling the application and submit the same.
- Take a printout of the online application for future use.
- Keep ready photocopy and scanned copies of the following documents for verification at time of interview or exam
- 8th class Marksheet
- Caste certificate if any/applicable
- Age proof documents
- Printout of Online Application
- NOC from your present employer if you are working in Central Government or State Government Organization at present
- Residence proof like copy of Aadhar card, Vehicle License etc
- any other document as mentioned in the Notification
Note: Check the Official website http://www.mphc.gov.in/ for any changes in the selection process for this post.
Our Website has been helping numerous Job aspirants achieve their goal by displaying a wide range of job notifications issued by Government and non Government organizations.
Freshers can get information of new jobs whether they are 8th pass, 10th pass, graduates or post graduates. We also publish job ads which require ITI trade qualification. Even experienced people can look for new jobs which will bring improvement in their income and help them climb the next career step.
Just bookmark this site and visit it at least once every day to note the latest updates. Happy Job hunting!