Good news for those candidates who are looking for NABARD Exam Syllabus 2017 can visit below for more details.
NABARD Exam Syllabus 2017 – The candidates who are waiting for the syllabus of NABARD Exam are invited to visit our page. If you have applied for NABARD Officer Recruitment, now you need to know the details related to Exam Pattern and syllabus for NABARD Grade ‘A’ and Grade ‘B’. We have provided all related details below. Read all the sections carefully mentioned in the article.
Exam pattern is most important and helpful for preparing for written exam. In this post we have shared preliminary and Mains Exam pattern and syllabus for all applicants. Preliminary exam for 200 Marks and the time is 120 Minutes to complete exam. Main exam is for 300 marks and the duration for each exam is 1.5 hours.
Institute Name: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
Posts Name: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ and Officer Grade ‘B’
Number of Vacancies: 108 Posts
Starting Date to Apply: 19 June 2017
Last Date to Apply: 10 July 2017
Work Location: All over India
Prelims exam pattern is common for both Grade ‘A’ and Grade ‘B’ Exam.
|Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India)
|Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)
NABARD Grade ‘A’ Mains Exam Pattern:
|1||Descriptive||General English||100||90 Minutes|
|Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development, Candidates applying Agriculture Post have Test on Related Discipline
NABARD Grade ‘B’ Mains Exam Pattern:
|Phrase 1||General English (Descriptive Test)||100||90 Minutes|
|Economic and Social Issues and Agri. and Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) for General Posts and Agriculture for candidates applying for Manager (RDBS) Agriculture Post||
|Phrase 3||Development Economics, Statistics, Finance & Management||100||90 Minutes|
Syllabus of NABARD Grade A & B Preliminary (Phase I) Exam:
- Reasoning Ability: Puzzles (Seating arrangement, linear seating arrangement, floor based), Syllogism, Data sufficiency, Statement based questions (Verbal reasoning), Inequality, Miscellaneous Questions, Input Output, Blood relations etc.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Data Interpretation, Quadratic Equations, and Number Series, Simplification / Approximation, Data Sufficiency and Some Miscellaneous questions. The miscellaneous questions have questions from profit and loss, age, average, simple and compound interest, boat and stream, time and work, area.
- English Language: Comprehension, Cloze test, Sentence improvement, spotting the errors, Fill in the blanks and Sentence rearrangement.
- General Awareness: Current Affairs and Banking and Economy, Insurance. In the current affairs, questions can be asked from recent appointments, awards and honours, sports, new schemes, national and international news, latest developments in science and technology.
- Computer Knowledge: Networking, Input output devices, DBMS, MS Office, Internet, History of computer & generations, Shortcuts.
NABARD Manager 2017 Syllabus for Main Exam
- Precis writing
- Business/Office Correspondence
Economic & Social Issues:
- Introduction to Economic & Social Issues
- Agriculture and Rural Development
- Rural Development
- Food production and consumption trends in India
- Ecology and its relevance to man
- Cropping patterns in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Important features and scope of various types of forestry plantations
- Soil conservation
- Farm Management
- Agricultural extension
- Cell structure, function and cell cycle
- History of plant breeding
- Seed production and processing technologies
- Principles of Plant Physiology
Analytical Paper on Development Economics, Statistics, Finance, and Management:
- Development Economics
If Candidates have any query regarding the syllabus or exam pattern, ask your query by commenting below. The applicants can visit the official website for more details.