Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019, Office, District Legal Services Authority, Nadiya has invited applications for the recruitment of posts of LDC, English Steno, and Group D. Eligible candidates can apply through the official website from April 25 to May 12, 2019.
Name of Post
- English Steno (Grade – II)
- Upper-class clerk
- Process server
- Group-D (sweeper)
- Group-D (Night Guards)
- Group-D (Furash)
Total Post- 69
Educational Qualifications and Experience:
- Group – B & C – Passing the Middle or equivalent examination from any recognized board and computer training from a recognized institution requires at least the certificate qualification and satisfactory speed in computer operation. Minimum speed in the shorthand @ 80 w.p.m. And the minimum speed in English with legible manuscript @ 30 w.p.m. It is mandatory to type in 10 (ten) minutes.
- LDC – At least certificates are required for typing and computer knowledge and computer training from recognized institutions in English.
- Process Servers / Group ‘D’ – Candidates should possess Class XII certified certificate from any recognized school or seminary or any other equivalent qualification. Those with basic knowledge of computer operations can be given preference because the DRC considers it to be fair.
- Group ‘D’ (sweeper) – The candidate should have experience of working knowledge and working in the relevant field and should be able to read and write. Class-VIII pass certificate will be given preference.
- English steno (grade – III) – pay band number 3 Grade pay of Rs 7,100-37,600 With 3,900
- LDC – pay band number 2 Rs 5,400 – Rs 25,200 per grade pay With 2,600
- Process server – pay band number 2 Rs 5,400 – Rs 25,200 for grade pay With 2300
Age Limit: Must be not less than 18 years old and 37 years old
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination.
How to apply for Nadiya District Court Recruitment 2019?
The eligible candidates can apply through the official website of Nadiya District from April 25 to May 12, 2019.
- Start date of application – April 25, 2019
- Application deadline – May 12, 2019