NCERT TGT PGT Recruitment 2017: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) was published an official notification for various number of vacancies. There are 54 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) & Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Vacancies by NCERT Recruitment 2017. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Central Govt Jobs can use this excellent opportunity.
Eligible candidates who want to get Govt Job have to make submit the NCERT TGT Vacancy 2017 application form as soon as possible. According to this released official notification the last date of application is that 15 September 2017.
Job Details for NCERT TGT PGT Recruitment 2017:
Organization Name: National Council of Education Research and Training
Post Name: Trained Graduate Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher Vacancies
Total No. of Vacancies: 54
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 31
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 23
Last Date: 15th September 2017
Start Date: Available Now
Application process: Online
Salary Pay scale:
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4600 and 4800/- Grade Pay
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- With 4800 and 5400/- Grade Pay
Eligibility criteria for NCERT vacancy 2017:
The candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree, Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Institute are eligible to apply NCERT Recruitment 2017.
- TGT – 35 Years
- PGT – 40 Years
Important Dates for NCERT Jobs 2017:
- Starting Date for Application: 30th August 2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 15th September 2017
Selection procedure for NCERT Recruitment:
Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Written Examination. Candidates can go through direct link provided above.
How to apply for NCERT PGT, TGT Application Form?
- Log on to NCERT careers page at official website
- Eligible candidates are advised to open online application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the NCERT Application form with the essential data
- Check the details before Submitting
- Take a print out of NCERT Recruitment 2017 application form
Note: After check these all complete details about these all invited posts you all the number of candidates can be submit them application form as soon as before the last date of application. Keep in touch with us for more details.