Northern Coalfields Limited has issued notification for the recruitment of 2482 posts of trade apprentices. Vaccine’s details are as follows.
Date of Online Application Started: June 11, 2019
Application deadline: July 10, 2019
Age Limit: 30-09-2018
Min: 16 years
Maximum: 24 years
According to the rules, relaxation will be given in the age limit
Qualification: 8th class and ITI (appropriate discipline)
Number of Trade Posts
- Welder (gas and electric) 162
- Electricity 1260
- Fitter 840
- Motor mechanic 220
Only online applications will be accepted. Candidates must have an active email id and mobile number before applying, which should be valid for at least three years and to upload the portal, scan the following documents and make the self-certified copy ready.
1. Recent colorful photos (within 6 months)
2. Self Sign
3. Signature of parent or guardian
4. ITI Mark Sheet
5. 8th / 10th issue of proof of date of birth
6. Pan Card
7. Aadhar card
8. Caste certificate / PWD certificate issued by the competent authority (if applicable)
9. Bank Account Details
First step 1. Visit the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in
2. Visit the Apprentice tab and click on the candidate registration and upload the date of the birth document along with all related qualifications (ITI Marksheets) documents, base (inevitably), signature and photograph, by completing the Apprentice candidate profile. Register on Note the registration number and keep it.
3. After online registration on portal, Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration No. 7001162300008), Singrauli M.P. for relevant trade on online portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in Apply for apprenticeship training in NCL by searching.