NYKS Recruitment Notification 2019 has been released in its latest recruitment campaign for the posts of District Young Coordinator (DYCs), Accounting Clerk Co-Seps (ACTs) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS).
Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2019, Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) has issued notification regarding the employment of 225 volunteers. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format upto March 3, 2019 or earlier. For the NYKS volunteer recruitment 2019, the minimum qualification is class 10th and the candidate’s age should be between 18 and 29 years. Candidates with computer knowledge will be given priority. All the candidates can get more details about eligibility, selection process, age limit etc. through this article.
Post Vacancy Details:
Total Number of Post– 225 Posts
Educational Qualification & Age Limit-
- District Young Coordinator (DYCs) – Post Graduate Degree or its equivalent in any subject from a recognized university || Age Limit – 28 Year Maximum
- Accounting Clerk Co-Seps (ACTs) – 1. B.Com from a recognized university or 2. Bachelor degree from a recognized university or 2 years’ experience in accounting work || Age Limit- 28 Year Maximum
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – Matriculation or equivalent || Age Limit- 18- 28 Year
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be appointed on the basis of their qualifications.
How to apply for Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can apply through online mode. Candidates who are willing to participate in this NYKS recruitment campaign, can apply online for a total of 225 vacancies through the prescribed format as on March 31, 2019 or earlier.
• Date of advertisement: 16 February 2019
• Application deadline: March 31, 2019