Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2018: NCL invites applications for 664 vacancies (for Group A to Group G) for the following posts on or before 28th March, 2018.
Northern Coalfields Limited is a subsidiary Company of Coal India. It was started in the year 1985 and has its headquarters in Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh.
|Sno.||Post name||No. of vacancies|
|1||Assistant Loading Clerk||26|
|2||Clerk Group – III||51|
Age depends on the post applied. Please refer Job notification at for more information.
Education and Experience
Group A Posts
- Assistant Loading clerk: Matriculation or equivalent
- Clerk: Matriculation or equivalent
- Clerk(OL): Matriculation or equivalent with Hindi as one subject
- Accounts Clerk Grade III:
- Matriculation or equivalent plus
- Experience: any regular employee of the company working in lower grade/category who opts for Accounts Cadre.
- Assistant Cashier:
- Matriculation or equivalent
- Experience: 3 years experience in Clerk Grade-II
- Store Issue Clerk:
- Matriculation or equivalent
- 3 years experience in the Company
Group B Posts (Paramedical Cadre)
- Pharmacist: Must be a matriculate who passed Pharmacist exam or Diploma in Pharmacy
- Dresser Grade- III: Matriculation with one year training Certificate from Company or Government Hospital
Group C Posts (Security Guard)
The candidates who apply for this post must have passed 8th Standard
Group D Posts (Statutory Posts)
- Candidates who are applying for this job they should have a valid Certificate of Mining Sirdarship First Aid & Gas Testing
- Experience: 3 years experience in working in underground mines.
Group E Posts(Quality Control)
Candidates applying for these posts should have graduated in Science with chemistry as one of the subjects
Group F Posts (Technical)
- Matriculation or Equivalent and completion of RT/TLX/TTP operator conversion course.
- Experience: 3 years in relevant field
- Telecom/Radio Mechanic:
- Matriculation or equivalent OR ITI in Electronics
- Experience: one year service in Cat IV/T&S
Group G Posts (Translator)
- A. or equivalent with Hindi and English
- Experience: 5 years experience as Clerk in clerical grade- I
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test and interview
Selected Candidates will be placed at Northern Coalfields Limited, Singrauli, and Madhya Pradesh.
How to Apply for Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates should submit their application in the format given at this site. You can download print and fill this application format.
- Fill the details in the application after carefully reading the instructions.
- The relevant documents to be attached with the applications such as Age proof, education proof, experience proof, caste proof, NOC from existing employer and others which are mentioned in the job notification.
- All photocopies should be duly signed by candidates.
- The applications plus relevant documents should be sent to Northern Coalfields Limited, Post-Singrauli Colliery, Dist Singrauli – 486889, Madhya Pradesh.
- Mention what post you are applying for the envelope of your application.
- The applications should reach the above address on or before 28th March, 2018.
Official Website – www.nclcil.in
Note:Send the application at the earliest to avoid postal delays. You can get the latest updates on the newest Job notifications and job advertisements of both Government and Private Companies in our website. So, bookmark this site and visit regularly.