ONGC Recruitment 2018: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has invited applications for recruitment in many positions. Applicants wishing to apply for their eligibility criteria, salary, total post, selection process, job description, last date and application process carefully.
ONGC is a major public sector enterprise company which explores and produces oil and gas in India and abroad. ONGC contributes approx 70% India’s domestic oil & gas production. ONGC is looking for young people with promising, energetic and bright professional records. All interested and eligible candidates can join the organization as security officer at E1 level.
Full Detail of HRDC Recruitment 2018
Hiring Organization – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Details of posts:
- Accountant: 17 Posts
- Cabin/ Room Attendant: 06 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: 15 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil): 04 Posts
- Electrician: 115 Posts
- Library Assistant: 02 Posts
- Machinist/ Turner: 19 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor vehicle): 23 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 149 Posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic: 02 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant: 104 Posts
- Store Keeper: 10 Posts
- Surveyor: 02 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 53 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic: 04 Posts
- Security Officer: 09 Post
- Fitter: 174 Posts
- House Keeper (Corporate): 10 Posts
- Information Technology and Electronics System Maintenance: 14 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 30 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 29 Posts
Age range: For detail please visit on official notification
Total Salary: INR 24,900 – 50,500
Educational Qualification: Postgraduate degree with 2 years of service with the Armed Forces or the Central Police Organization.
Selection Process: Candidates for recruitment on these posts of ONGC will be selected on the basis of the points obtained in the trade.
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment?
All interested candidates have to apply to ONGC with relevant link available at www.ongcindia.com through online application.
Step to apply online:
- Visit on official ONGC job portal and register
- Fill all the required information and submit it.
- Submit the passport size photo and signature.
- Take softcopy of filled application for further use.
Last date of application: Not mentioned
Job Portal: Visit Here