Railway 90000 Recruitment 2018, Indian Railway is the national Railway system governed by the Ministry of Railways. It is the biggest recruiting agency in the whole world. Railway Recruitment Board was set up in 1998 under Indian Railways with its Head quarters at New Delhi and 21 Boards across the length and breadth of India. Here is a great opportunity to join this great Indian Organization.
Railway Recruitment 2018 -: Indian Railways is seeking online applications for the largest recruitment in the world for 90000 lower level staff Posts on or before March 5th, 2018 for Group C Level II posts and March 15, 2018 for Group C Level I (Erstwhile Group) D posts.
Posts for Group C Level II:
- Assistant Loco Posts
- Technician : Fitter
- Technician :Crane Driver
- Technician :Blacksmith
- Technician :Carpenter
Posts for Group C Level I(Erstwhile Group D)
- Track Maintainer
Group C Level II post: 18 years to 28 years (Relaxable for certain categories)
Group C Level I (Erstwhile Group D) post: 18 years to 31 years (Relaxable for certain categories)
Pass in tenth standard plus holding an Industrial Training Institute Certificate.
- The selection of eligible candidates will be based on Computer Based Aptitude Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
- The tentative date for Computer exam is April/May2018
- Exam will have 100 questions to be answered in 1 ½ hours. The test will comprises objective type questions on Maths, General Intelligence and reasoning, General Science and General awareness on current subjects.
- Sleeper Class railway pass facility will be given for SC/St candidates for CBT Physical efficiency tests and document verification during recruitment stages
Also You can apply for following railway recruitment
- Salary and allowances as per Seventh Pay Commission
- Group C Level II post Rs.19,900/- – Rs.63200/-
- Group C Level I post(erstwhile Group)D 18000/- – Rs.56,900/-
How to Apply for Railway 90000 Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates should have a valid email id and Scanned copies of Photo and signature before registration.
- Get online on the Railway Recruitment website if you have not registered yet at official website.
- Click “New registration and Read carefully and fill the details asked – full name, email id, Parents name, Aadhar Number, mobile number etc.
- Complete and submit. You will get an OTP number which can get your password for further application.
- Login with new password at and open application for the above post. Complete details carefully and submit application
- In case you have doubts pl. check on official notification.
- Examination fee Rs,500/- (No fee for certain categories)
- Last date to submit applications
- March 5th, 2018 for Group C Level II posts and
- March 15,2018 for Group C Level I (Erstwhile Group)D posts.
- Tentative Computer Based Aptitude test is schedule in April/May 2018
- The candidates should keep ready all Photocopies of Certificates for Age proof, Education, Caste Certificate and NOC if the candidate is already employee of State or Central Government.
Note: Keep checking the Railway Recruitment board website for further information of exam.
Our website is one source for all latest railway recruitment and other Government Agencies, Multinational Companies, Banks and other Private Corporations. Seek out your dream job from the latest updates which we publish on our website every day. All the Best!