Railway Coach Factory Recruitment 2018: Railway Coach Factory, Kapurthala is seeking online applications for the following posts on or before 19th March, 2018.
Railway Coach Factory is located in Kapurthala, Punjab. It rolled out its first coach in March 1998. It is one of the largest and most modern Coach manufacturing units.
Posts Name: Trade Apprentice
Total Number of Posts: 195 Vacancies
Gen:10, OBC:52, SC:29, ST:14
Job details: Trade names of Trade Apprentices
- Fitter 55 vacancies
- Welder( G& E) 50 vacancies
- Machinist 17 Vacancies
- Painter (G) 09 Vacancies
- Carpenter 16 Vacancies
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) 06 Vacancies
- Electrician 28 Vacancies
- Electronic Mechanic 04 vacancies
- Ac & Ref Mechanic 10 Vacancies
Age as on 17.02.2018:
Minimum 15 , Maximum 24 years (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC)
Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent from recognized board with 50% pass marks and posses National Trade Certificate in notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training.
Also Apply Here for Railway 90000 Group C & Group D Posts
The Candidates should pass minimum Physical standards
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of merit
- If selected Candidates should enter into a Contract for apprenticeship with Railways.
- Selected candidates should also go through a prescribed medical examination test for which Rs.24/- medical fees has to be paid.
How to Apply for Railway Coach Factory Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply online should register themselves on the Railway Coach Factory online site.
- Candidate should have a valid email Id and phone to register on this site.
- Candidates should upload a Passport size color photo and scanned signature in JPEG format.
- Read carefully and enter the details mentioned.
- Note all details such as Name, Father’s name and Date of Birth should be the same as the Matriculation or equivalent Certificate.
- Then once you get a password re-login and apply for the post.
- In case you need any clarification you can refer the Official notification.
- Again read the details and fill the form and Submit.
- Application fee to be rendered is Rs.100 for Gen and OBC categories by Demand Draft or IPO in the favor of PFA/RCF/Kapurthala.
- Last date of payment of fees is 19.03.2018
- Last date for online submission of application is 19.03.2018 before 05.00 p.m.
- Take a printout of this for future use.
- Candidates should also send a hard copy of this application to The Office of General Manager(P), Rail Coach Factory , Kapurthala – 14462 or drop at drop box kept at the office of General Manager (P)/RCF/KXH before 19.03.2018 5 p.m.
- Candidates should keep ready all documents ready such as 1. Age proof 2. Education Proof Caste Proof for verification after selection.
Official Website- http://www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in/
Note: Keep checking the railway website for latest updates. Our web site continuously strives to bring the latest recruitment news for your information at the earliest. We provide information on walk-in ads, job notifications of Central and State Government agencies, referrals and recruitment drives of Private and multinational Companies. Don’t forget to bookmark this page for more!