Railway RRB Group D Online Form: Railways is seeks Online applications for 62907 vacancies in Group D Class IV grade vacancy 2018 on or before 12th March, 2018 for the following posts:
Indian Railways has the most amazing rail systems in the whole world. It is the 8th largest employer in the whole world providing the remuneration and emoluments on par with other reputed organizations in the country. Here is the best chance to join this fourth largest railway network running on 119,630 kilometers tracks, some broad gauge, some meter gauge and some narrow gauge.
- Helper/Electrical (Workshop)
- Helper/Electrical/General Services
- Helper/Electrical/Train lighting
- Helper/P Way
- Helper/Track Machine
- Track Maintenance Grave Iv
- Helper/Mechanical/Carriage and Wagon
- Helper/Mechanical/Diesel Electrical
- Helper/Mechanical/Diesel Mechanical
- Helper Mechanical (Power)
S and T
- Helper/S and T
- Helper/S and T (Workshop
- Hospital attendant
- Assistant Pointsman
- Porter/Hamal/Sweeper Cum Porter
Total Vacancies : 62907
Gen: 31889, OBC:16502, SC:9453, ST:5061
Zone-wise Vacancy details as follows
|RRB NAME||Zone||No. of Vacancies|
Also You can apply for Railway Group D Jobs
Eligibility as on 01.07.2018
Age: 18 – 31 years (relaxable for certain categories)
- For Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and S & T Department Posts the candidates must have passed 10 class exam + passed National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) given by NCVT
Pass in 10 class exam + ITI Certificate in Related Trade
- For Medical and Traffic Department Posts candidates must have passed 10th exam or must have ITI/NAC/NCVT Certificate from recognized Institute
Men in one attempt
- Should be able to lift and carry 35kgs weight for 100 meters in 2 minutes
- Running 1000mtrs in 4 minute 15 seconds
Women in one attempt
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kgs weight for 100 meters in 2 minutes
- Running 1000 mtrs in 5 minutes 40 sections
- Eligible Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test(CBT) and Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
- CBT exam date: April/may 2018
Details of the Job
- Payscale would be 7th CPC Pay matrix Rs.18000/- plus allowances
How to Apply for Railway RRB Group D Online Form?
- Log on to http://rrbonlinereg.in/ for Online application
- First register yourself with a proper email id and then later logon with the Password
- Access the application and read all the instructions very carefully. You can refer to the notification for more information and clarity.
- Complete submission filling all details and uploading necessary documents such as Age proof, Educational qualifications, Experience if any, Caste Certificate, No objection Certificate (NOC) if you are already a Central or State Government employee, payment details
Refer the following Notification for more information.
- For General OBC – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Female category Rs.250/-
Payment can be made through Debit card, credit card, net banking or Offline through E-Post Challan or E challan of Bank of India
- Last date of fee payment online is 12th March, 2018
- After completing then click submit
- Applications for the job has to be made online on or before 12th March , 2018
- Take a print out of the online application for future use.
- You might have to carry the originals during PET and interview.
Note: Candidates are advised to visit the Railway website for further updates for exam dates and admit card details on this Recruitment process.
Our Website has updates of more such recruitment drives both Government and private, for experienced and fresh candidate alike. So bookmark our site for these updates that can help you climb the career ladder further!