Railway RRB Recruitment – Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Recruitment 2018, Railway Recruitment board is seeking online applications on or before 5th March, 2018 for the following posts.
Indian Railways is the fourth largest railway system in the World. It transports more than 22 million passengers per day along with billion tons of freights to nooks and corners of the country. Indian Railways is also the world’s 8th largest employer with more than 1.33143 employees on its rolls. Here is the best chance to join this reputed Indian organization.
Post 1 – Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)
Post 2 – Various Trade Technicians
Zone wise requirement is mentioned below
|RRB NAME||ZONE||POST NAME||TOTAL POSTS|
|Jammu – Srinagar||NR
Age: As on 01.07.2018 18 to 28 years relaxation in certain cases.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering or
- Class 10th pass with ITI certificate in Relevant trade
Also Apply for
- Medical standards as per notification
- Only one application is to be submitted for all the notified posts
- Candidates waiting for exam results of prescribed educational qualifications should not apply
- Stipend will be paid to ALPs and Technicians during training period.
The eligible candidates should attend a two stage test process before the final interview.
- The First Stage CBT(Computer Based Test) is expected to be held in April/May 2018.
- The Second Stage Exam notification will be out soon.
Please note that these exams carry negative marks and hence candidates are advised to practice lot of previous year papers before taking the exams.
- PayScale : Level 02 7th CPC Pay Matrix with initial pay f Rs.19900/- + allowances
How to Apply for Railway RRB Recruitment?
- Applications have to be made online
- First register with correct personal details. Complete registration, get OTP and login with password.
- Now you can start filling the application.
- Application fee to be rendered via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E-challan amount mentioned below
- General and OBC 500/-
- SC/ST 250/-
- Female all Category 250/-
- Applications can be sent from 3rd February 2018 onwards. The last date of applying is 5th March 2018.
- Last date of rendering exam fee is 5th March, 2018.
- Upload and keep ready relevant age proof, Education Certificates and Mark sheets, Caste proof and other documents should be kept ready for future Interview.
- Read all instructions before filling application form. Submit after filling correctly and take a print of your application for future use.
Note: Candidates should go through the below mentioned web-page for more details.
There are more recruitment drive updates of Government and Multinational companies coming up on this website. Bookmark our site and refer to your friends for the latest recruitment news across India.