Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment – Rajasthan High court(RHC) invites Online applications for 2309 Vacancies* in Group D Class IV Posts – TSP and Non TSP area for 2018.
Rajasthan High Court (RHC) was set up under the Rajasthan High Court Ordinance in 1949. It is situated in the city of Jodhpur. It was a result of merger of five high courts in various erstwhile states of Rajasthan. The sanctioned strength of judges in this court is 15. You can apply from 12.02.2018 to or before 13.03.2018. Details as follows:
Post 1: Class IV TSP area 131 posts
Post 2: Class IV Non TSP area 2178 posts
*Please refer to Notification for District wise vacancy details.
The minimum age limit is 18 years and the Maximum age limit is 35 years (relaxable for Rajasthan Domiciled candidates and some categories)
A pass mark in Class 10 High school exam from a recognized Board
Also Apply for Allahabad High Court Class IV Posts
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test. Exam date will be notified shortly. Please check the official website of RHC regularly for updates and for downloading the Admit card
- Candidates are advised to practice the previous year papers that can be got online to be more prepared for the exam.
How to apply for Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment?
Online Application link opens on 12th February, Candidates are advised to check the Official website regularly to apply before the due date and also to get the latest information regarding exam date ad printout of admit card.
- Application fee for Entrance Exam:
- 100/- for General /OBC and Rs.60/- for SC/ST
- Fee can be paid by cash through authorized Rajasthan Government E-Mitra counters or Debit card/Credit Card/Net banking fee mode only
- Last date for paying fees is 13th March 2018.
- Notification and Official website http://hcraj.nic.in/
- Candidates need to have a valid email id to register in the RHC website.
- The candidates have to register themselves on the website first. After this they will get a password with which they re-login and apply for the above posts.
- Once the link opens, the candidates may read the instructions carefully and then start filling the application.
- Some of the following documents to be scanned and uploaded according to prescribed format are:
- Age Proof – 10th Class marksheet
- Educational documents – 10th marksheet , other Certificates and mark sheets if any.
- Caste Proof
- No objection Certificate from the employer if the candidate is already working with Central Government or State Government
- Residence proof – PAN card/Passport/Aadhar Card
- Any other document as mentioned in the notification.
- After providing the necessary details and uploading documents carefully the candidate may submit the online application.
Note: RHC holds the right to either increase or decrease the number of vacancies mentioned in the above advertisement.
We are a popular website among students, experienced employees and professionals alike, dispensing information/updates on the latest govt job recruitment. Just bookmark our site to keep abreast of all the latest walk-ins, college recruitment, Job Notifications, Job advertisements of both Government and Private sector.