RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment: RPSC invites Online applications for 5000 vacancies for the following posts from 17th May, 2018 to 16th June, 2018.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) was established in the year 1923. The main function of this Commission is to organize recruitment exams and conduct various procedures for appointment of eligible candidates to various departments of the Rajasthan Government.
Post: School Lecturer (School Education)
Total Vacancy: 5000 vacancies
Age as on 1st July, 2018
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Maximum age is 40 years
- Age relaxation can be availed by certain categories as per rules
- Master’s Degree in Concerned subject from any recognized University
- Ed/Shashtri Exam pass certificate
- Eligible candidates will be selected based on written exam and final interview.
- The date of examination and downloading of Admit card will be notified soon.
- Candidates have to write two papers Paper–I (General Awareness) and Paper – II(Concerned subject) . Both papers have objective-type questions carrying total 450 marks.
How to Apply
- Candidates who are eligible in all counts only need apply for this job.
- Candidates should keep ready scanned copies of photograph and signature for registration.
- Candidates who are new to the website should first register themselves at RPSC official website.
- Fill all the necessary details carefully and submit.
- The Online application for this post will open on 17 May 2018.
- Once the application open you can log in with the new Registration id and password.
- Complete filling the application and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the same and take a printout of the online application.
- Application Fee
- General/Other State : Rs.350/-
- OBC/BC: Rs.250/-
- SC/ST: Rs.150/-
The last date for payment of fees is 16th June, 2018.
- In case you have any clarifications you can go through the notification for this job at official notification.
- Candidates should keep ready all documents related to age, education, caste or any other certificates as mentioned in Notification. These documents may be verified at the time of Written Exam or Interview.
Note: Please check for new updates at the official website of RPSC.
Ours is a popular website with freshers and experience alike, looking for new job avenues to climb high their career ladder. The website publishes the latest notifications of Government and Private jobs that are announced everyday in India. So, if you are new to this site, just bookmark it and check it daily. Who knows your dream job is just a click away.