Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2018, Directorate of Sanskrit Education Rajasthan- Shiksha Sankul, seeks Online Application for 557 vacancies in the following posts on or before 20th March, 2018.
Directorate of Sanskrit Education, Rajasthan comes under the purview of Government of Rajasthan. This department came into existence in the year 1958. Its headquarters is located at Jaipur with six divisional Offices across Rajasthan.
Name of the Post: 3rd Grade Teacher Posts
Total Number of Vacancy: 557 vacancies
Teacher (Grade-III) – TSP – 67 vacancies,
Teacher (Grade-III) – 504 vacancies
Minimum age: 18 years and Maximum age: 35 years. Age relaxation is given for certain categories according to rules. Please refer job notification for the same.
Senior Secondary plus, B.Ed.,D.Ed.
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written test and interview.
- The exam will be conducted in April, 2018.
- Admit Card will be made available for downloading soon after submission of application.
- Candidates can go through previous years papers for practicing and to be more confident for writing exam
- Candidate will be posted anywhere in the State of Rajasthan
- Pay Scale as per norms of Rajasthan Public Service Commission.
How to Apply
- Candidates who wish to apply for this post should necessarily have a valid email id.
- They should keep ready scanned copies of Passport size photo and signature for uploading.
- Go to the official website below.
- Click “Teacher Recruitment Level II 2017” if you are using the website for the first time. Click and register
- Once you get Registration number and password you can log in again
- Open application for this post and start filling. Read all the details clearly then fill all details.
- Upload necessary documents as mentioned.
- Check the job notification to verify if you are eligible in terms of Age-wise and education-wise or require more details at:
- All instructions regarding filling the form is mentioned in this website.
- Finally submit the Form
- Take a printout of the application as you will need it at the time of exam/Interview.
- Last date of submission of Online Application is 2oth March 2018.
- Keep ready all the documents that will be required for Document verification during Exam and Interview such as:
- Two copies of recent Passport size photograph duly signed by candidate
- Certificate of age issued by respective Boards in HSLC or equivalent examination (self attested copy)
- Caste Certificate for candidates belonging to SC/STP/STH/OBC/MOBC from appropriate authorities (self attested copy)
- Experience certificate (where necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with date.
Note: Submit your applications for this job post at the earliest as the last date is approaching soon.
This website is updated every day according the new Job notifications announced in the country. You will find both Central and State job notifications here. We also publish the latest walk-ins, referrals and Recruitment drives of Private small and big multi-national companies at this site. Bookmark this site and check regularly if you are looking for jobs in established companies or Government service.