SBI Clerk Recruitment 2018, SBI is a Government sector bank who search talented staff every year through their recruitment process.
This year, SBI online application is started for recruitment of Energetic and Dynamic Freshers for the post of junior associates in consumer sales and support also known as clerks.
The candidates who are interested SBI Clerk Vacancy given below have to follow some notifications and also have to meet the eligibility criteria.
Vacancy Details for SBI clerk recruitment 2018
- Hiring Company- State Bank of India.
- Post Details- Junior Associates in Consumer sales and services or Clerks.
Total Number of Vacancies-
There are total 8301 posts given below as follows
- Junior associate (Regular Post)-Total 7200 posts.
- Junior Associates (Backlog Post)-Total 1101 posts.
To check the state wise posts, please refer to official online website.
Salary Pay scale: Not mentioned
A candidate must be 20 to 28 on 1 January 2018.
- Eligibility for SBI Clerk recruitment
- Students must have bachelors degree in any disciple from a recognized university of India
- Applicants must have good professional knowledge of their local language.
How to apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment?
The candidates must fill an online application form given on the official site, Then pay the application fees online or offline.
Application Fee for SBI Clerk Recruitment
Application fees for the students is as follows.
- 600 RS for General and OBC category
- 100 RS for SC/ST Category
- 100 RS for PH Category
All the applicants are supposed to pay the fees online mode by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet, Cash Card UPI. Applicants who want to pay the SBI clerk fee through offline challan mode, They have to submit the challan to any branches of SBI.
It is necessary for the applicants to keep check on the official website for new notifications and exam dates.
- Notification Issued : 19 January 2018.
- Application Begin : 20 January 2018 .
- Last Date for Apply Online : 10 February 2018.
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 10 February 2018 .
- Last Date of Form Completion: 10 February 2018.
- Exam Date Preliminary : March /April 2018.
- Admit Card Available Prelims : February.
- Prelim Result Declared : April Last 2018.
- Exam Date Mains : 12 May 2018.
- Admit Card Available : May 2018.
SBI official website : https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/
Applicants are requested to fill the application forms online and follow the process to appear for the examination.
Also the syllabus of the exam would be updated soon.
All the best!