SBI SO Recruitment 2018, State Bank of India is a public sector Company owned by Indian Government with its headquarters in Mumbai. It is the Largest bank in India and also features in Fortune 500. Here is a golden opportunities for banking professionals to join this reputed Bank of India.
SBI SO Recruitment 2018 State Bank of India SO seeks applications for Special Officer SCO before 15th February, 2018 for the following 407 vacancies
Post 1: Relationship Manager 168 vacancies
Post 2: Relationship Manager – eWealth 20 vacancies
Post3: Relationship Manager – NRI 10 vacancies
Post 4: Relationship Manager – Corporate 4 posts
Post 5: Acquisition Relationship Manager 80 posts
Post 6 Investment Counselor (IC) – 33posts
Post 7 Relationship Manager – Team Lead – 22 posts
Post 8 Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) 55 posts
Post 9 Central Research Team (CRT – VP Portfolio Analysis and Data Analytics)
Post 10 Zonal Head Sales (Retail) 2 posts
Post 11 Head (Operations) 1 post
Post 12 Compliance Officer 1 post
Post 13 Project Development Manager – Business 1post
Post 14 Project Development Manager – Technology 1 posts
Post 15 Manager – Business Development 1 Post
Post 16 Investment Advisor (Retail and Corporate 2 posts
Post 17 Central Operations Team Support 2 Posts
Post 18 Central Research Team Support 1 post
Post 19 Zonal Head e Wealth 1 post
Post 20 Zonal Head Team Lead NR 1 post
Total Posts – 407
Eligibility as on 1.12.2017
- Age, Educational qualification and Experience
Refer notification for Age education and other eligibility conditions for all posts:
The eligible candidates will be selected on basis of Interviews.
- The selected candidates will be placed at State Bank of India branch at Mumbai or eWealth Centres or Hubs across India
- Contract period 5 years renewable for more 5 years on the bank’s discretion
- Emoluments : CTC will comprise fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for selected applicant.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should log on https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/.
- Select the post you want to apply and click “Apply Online”.
- Register if you are a new user and login with passport
- Application fee
- 600 for General and OBC candidates and Rs.100 for SC/ST/PWD candidates
- Payment can be made through payment gateway/Debit card/Credit card/Internet banking.
- Fill all the details as required. Read instructions carefully and then only fill the details
- The candidates should be ready with scanned copies of photo and signature before applying.
- Some of documents that have to be uploaded according to specifications are:
- CV (Doc or Docx file)
- ID Proof (PDF file)
- Date of Birth Proof (PDF)
- Educational Certificate (PDF)
- Experience Certificate(PDF)
- Driving license for CRE post (PDF)
- E-receipt of fee payment (PDF)
- PWD certificate for wherever required (PDF)
- Submit after you have filled all the details and uploaded the above documents.
- You can get your doubts regarding these posts at
Note: The last date of submission of online applications is 15th February, 2018. Coming up on this website are updates on the next round of recruitments of big multinationals, banks, financial corporations and Government Companies. Keep visiting this website for more recruitment news.