South Central Railway Job, South Central Railway invites applications for 4103 vacancies in the following posts on or before 17th July, 2018. South Central Railway was established on 2nd October, 1966. The jurisdiction of this zone covers the states of Maharashtra, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh and some portions of Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and Madhya Pradesh. It has its headquarters at Secunderabad.
|AC Mechanic||249||10th/ SSC with 50% (aggregate) marks plus ITI Mechanic (R&AC) trade.|
|Carpenter||16||10th pass with 50% aggregate marks with ITI Carpenter Trade|
|Diesel Mechanic||640||10th pass with 50% aggregate marks with ITI Mechanic Trade|
|Electrical/Electronics||18||10th pass with 50% aggregate marks with ITI Electrician Trade|
|Electronic/Mechanic||102||10th pass with 50% aggregate marks with ITI electronic Mechanic Trade|
|Fitter||1460||10th pass with 50% aggregate marks with ITI Fitter Trade|
|Machinist||74||10th pass with 50% aggregate marks with ITT Machinist trade|
|MMW||24||10th pass with 50% aggregate marks with ITI Mechanic Machine|
|MMTM||12||10th pass with 50% aggregate marks with ITI in Tool Maintenance or Millwright Maintenance trade|
|Painter||40||10th pass with 50% aggregate marks with ITI Painter trade|
|Welder||597||10th pass with 50% aggregate marks with ITI Welder Trade|
Age as on 18th June, 2018
- For Gen/UR candidates: 15 – 24 yrs
- Relaxation in upper limit can be availed SC/ST (5 years) and OBC candidates (03 years).
As mentioned above.
Eligible candidates are selected on the basis of merit.
- Candidates will be placed in one of the 27 units of South Central Railway
- Selected candidates will receive stipend as per the rates prescribed
How to Apply
Candidates have to send filled-in applications as per the prescribed format available at official notification below.
Step by Step Instruction to apply online
Photocopies of the following documents are to be enclosed along with the filled-in application:
- 10th class SSC certificate for proof of date of birth
- ITI Certificate along with mark sheet for all years.
- A copy of Caste certificate issued by District Magistrate/Mandal Revenue Officer as per prescribed proforma should be attached by candidates who are applying in the SC/ST/OBC categories
- Physically Handicapped Certificate(Annexure-D) issued by a Medical Board as per rules should be attached by candidates who apply under the PHC category
- Two additional passport sized color photos duly signed along with the third photo affixed on application form.
- The Filled in application with enclosures should reach the Secunderabad office by 17th July, 2018.
- After filling the application, attach the above photocopies and DD or Postal order to your application and send it to:
The Office of The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/A&R/SCR,RRC,
1st floor C-Block, Rail NIlayam,
SECUNDERABAD – 500025.
A demand Draft of Rs.100/- should be made from any nationalized Bank or crossed Indian Postal order. It should be drawn in favour of
NOTE: For more details you can refer the official website of South Central Railway at http://www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in/.
Visit our website on a daily basis to get the latest news of the recruitment world.