SSC CGL Online Form 2018: Here is an opportunity to serve the Government of India. SSC CGL invites application of the following posts on or before 4th June, 2018.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC CGL), a Government of India undertaking, is involved in recruiting staff for various Departments and ministries of the Indian Government.
Details of Post Name, Department, Group, Grade Pay and Age Limit
|Sno||Post Name||Department||Group||Grade Pay||Age Limit|
|1||Asst. Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Dept. under CAG||B||4800||Max 30 years|
|2||Asst. Accounts Officer|
|3||Asst. Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||B||4600||20 – 30 yrs|
|4||Asst. Section Officer||Intelligent Bureau||B||4600||Max 30 years|
|5||Asst. Section Officer||Ministry of Railways||B||4600||20 – 30 yrs|
|6||Asst. Section Officer||Ministry of External affairs||B||4600||20 – 30 yrs|
|7||Assistant. Section Officer||AFHQ||B||4600||20 – 30 yrs|
|8||Assistant||Other ministries/Departments/Organizations||B||4600||18 – 30 YRS|
|9||Assistant||Other ministries/Departments/Organizations||B||4600||20 – 30 YRS|
|10||Assistant Section Officer||Other ministries/Departments/Organizations||B||4600||Max:30 Yrs|
|11||Assistant||Other ministries/Departments/Organizations||B||4200||Max:30 Yrs|
|12||Assistant/Superinten-dent||Other ministries/Departments/Organizations||B||4200||Max:30 Yrs|
|13||Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||C||4600||Max:30 Yrs|
|14||Inspector – Central excise||CBEC||B||4600||Max:30 Yrs|
|15||Inspector – Preventive Officer||B||4600||Max:30 Yrs|
|16||Inspector –Examiner||B||4600||Max:30 Yrs|
|17||Asst. Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement Department of Revenue||B||4600||Max:30 Yrs|
|18||Sub Inspector||CBI||B||4600||20 – 30 Yrs|
|19||Inspector Posts||Department of Post||B||4600||18 – 30 Yrs|
|20||Divisional Accountant||Offices under CAG||B||4200||Max:30 Yrs|
|21||Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||B||4600||18 – 27 yrs|
|22||Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||B||4200||Max:30 Yrs|
|23||Junior Statistical Officer||M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation||B||4200||Max: 32 yrs|
|24||Auditor||Offices under C&AG||C||2800||18 – 27 yrs|
|25||Offices under CGDA|
|27||Accountant||Offices under C&AG||C||2800||18 – 27 Yrs|
|28||Accountant/Junior Accountant||Other Ministry/Departments||C||2800||18 – 27 Yrs|
|29||Senior Secretariat Asst/Upper Division Clerks||Other Ministry/Departments||C||2400||18 – 27 Yrs|
|30||Tax Assistant||CBDT||C||2400||18 – 27 Yrs|
|31||Tax Assistant||CBEC||C||2400||20 – 27 Yrs|
|32||Sub-Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||C||2400||18 – 27 Yrs|
|33||Upper Division Clerks||Dte. Gen Border Road Organization (only male candidates with higher medical standards as per Annexure-X)||C||2400||18 – 27 Yrs|
Age eligibility as mentioned above.
Education – Essential qualifications as on 1st August 2018
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Mandatory: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration(Finance) or Masters in Business Economics
- Junior Statistical Officer:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with a minimum 60% marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level
Bachelor’s Degree with Statistics as one of the subjects.
- All Other Posts:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
- The candidates appearing in the final year of their graduation can also apply but must be qualified as per norms mentioned above on 01.08.2018
Please refer the notification for more details on educational qualifications for the above posts.
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of four tier exam and Interview.
- Exam date for Tier I: 25th July to 20 August 2018
- Exam date for Tier II & II : 27th November to 30th November 2018
- Exam date for Tier IV: Skill Test: February 2019
- Date for Interview will be notified soon.
How to Apply
- New candidates have to first register themselves at official site below.
- After getting the Login id and password fill details, upload necessary documents and submit.
- Open the application for the present notification and fill in the details after reading carefully.
- Application Fee
- SC/ST/PH: Nil
- Examination fee to be paid through Debit card, Credit Card, Net banking or through Offline E-challan Fee mode
- Last date for payment for fees is 5th July, 2018
- Last date for submitting online application is 4th June, 2018 up to 5. Pm only
- Submit the application and take a printout for future use.
Note: Keep checking the official SSC website for latest news on this notification.
Bookmark our website to get latest news of other recruitment notifications and drives going on around the country.