SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018: Staff Selection Commission is inviting Online Application 1223 vacancies under various categories for the following posts in BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, Delhi Police and other departments on or before 5th April, 2018.
SSC CPO stands for Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization. It conducts exams on the national level to fill posts in various Central Government Police Organizations such as CRPF, CBI, CISF, ITBP and Delhi Police. These tests are very popular among aspirants who want to join these prestigious organizations.
Post: Sub-Inspector CPO SI recruitment in Various Departments
Total Number of vacancies: 1223
Department-wise details of Post
- Delhi Police – Male: 97, Female : 53
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) – Male: 274 Female: 0
- Border Security Force (BSF) – Male:483 , Female: 25
- Indo Tibetan Border Security Force (ITBP) – Male: 72, Female: 13
- Shashatra Seema Bal (SSB) – Male: 206, Female: 0
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) – Male: Will be announced soon, Female: Will be announced soon
As on 1st August, 2018 – Minimum 20 years and Maximum 25 years – relaxable in certain categories
- Delhi SI – Bachelor degree in any stream from recognized University plus having Driving license
- Other posts: Bachelor degree in any stream from recognized University
Details mentioned here for General OBC and SC candidates. Relaxable for other categories
|Height||170 cms||157 cms|
|Chest||85 – 85||NA|
|Race||100 mtrs in 16 sec||100 mtrs in 18 sec|
|Long Jump||3.65 mtrs||2.7 mtrs|
|High Jump||1.2 mtrs||0.9 mtrs|
|No. of chances||3||3|
- Selection will be based on two Exam papers, Physical test and Interview
- Date for Paper –I exam 4th to 10th June, 2018
- Date for Paper- II exam is 1st December, 2018.
- Examinations will be set in Hindi and English and there will be negative marks for objective type questions.
How to Apply for SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates have to first register themselves at if they are new to the site.
- After that they can re-login and apply for the job.
- Read instructions clearly and then fill-in details. Submit the application with necessary information required.
- In case you have any doubts please read the job notification.
- General /OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/EXs: Nil
- Examination fee can be paid through Debt Card, Credit Card, Net banking or through Offline E-challan in any branches of State Bank of India.
- Last date of fee payment online 2nd April, 2018
- Last date of Offline payment 5th April, 2018
- Job application opened on 3rd March, 2018. The last date for submission of online application is 2nd April, 2018 5.00p.m.
- Candidates have to mention where their preferred examination centre with Centre Code.
- Submit application and take a printout of the same for future use.
- You can check application status or any other details regarding exam here.
- Candidates should keep ready all the eligibility documents in form of photocopies and Scanned copies as well as originals to be given when sought for. These include Age proof, Education certificates, Caste Certificate and NOC if the candidate is already an Government employee.
Note: Certificates that are to be submitted for relaxation such as caste certificate should be in the format provided in the notification.
Our website provides the latest updates of both Government and Private Companies. Bookmark this site for the latest news of big recruitment drives.