State Bank SBI PO Recruitment Online Form 2018: SBI invites online application for 2000 vacancies the following post on or before 13th May, 2018. State Bank of India (SBI) is a Public sector bank owned by the Government of India. It is the largest bank in India and has its headquarters is in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Here is a great opportunity to join this premier Institution.
Post Name: Probationary officer (PO) Scale – I
Total Vacancy: 2000 vacancies
Gen: 1010, SC: 300, ST: 150, OBC: 540
Age as on 1st April, 2018
- Minimum age limit is 21 years
- Maximum age is 30 years
- Relaxable for certain categories as per rules. Please refer notification for more details
- Bachelor Degree in any stream from a recognized University in India.
- Candidates appearing for final year semester exams can apply( candidates should pass their exams before 31st August 2018)
- Candidates will be selected on the basis Pre exam and Main exam, Interview and Group Discussion.
- Written exams will be held at centres across India.
- The date for Pre exam is 1st to 8th Results will be announced on 15th July, 2018.
- The date for Main exam is 4th August, 2018. Results for this exam will be announced on 20th August, 2018.
- Interview and Group discussions will be held between 24th September, 2018 and 12th October, 2018.
- Starting salary for selected candidates will be in the scale Rs.23700 – 980/7 –Rs.30560 – 1310/7 –Rs.42020 applicable to Junior Mangement Grade scale – I.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates should keep ready scanned copies of their photo and signature for uploading on the official SBI website.
- Candidates can first register themselves at the site given below.
- Read the instructions carefully before filling in basic details upload photo and signature and preview the same.
- Finally submit the same you will be given an Id and password.
- Re-login with new pass word and apply for the above post.
- Now you can fill the application with all other necessary details.
- Application fee
- General/OBC: Rs.600/-
- Exam fees can be paid through Debit Card, UPI, Credit Card, Net banking Mobile wallet, Offline E Challan or Cash Card
- Refer to the job notification if you require more clarifications. It is available in English.
- The last for applying online is 13th May, 2018.
- Finally, submit application and take a printout of the same for future use.
- Candidates should keep ready the following documents along with a set of their copies for verification during exam or Interview:
- 10th class mark sheet for age proof
- Mark sheet and degree certificate
- Residence proof
- Caste Proof if applicable
- NOC from present employer as applicable
- Other documents as mentioned in the Notification
Note: Keep checking the official website at https://sbi.co.in/ for updates and any changes in exam dates and schedules.
If you are on lookout for jobs in other sectors also, you are in the right place. In this website we publish
- jobs in all sectors – HR, Marketing, IT, Finance, Banking, Jobs for Engineers, Accounting, Adminstration, ITI trade, Management and more…
- qualification – 10th pass, 12th pass, graduates, post graduates, Jobs for professionally qualified candidates etc
- Experienced candidates or Freshers and
- Government or Private Jobs
So bookmark this site and visit us regularly for more!