UHSR Rohtak Recruitment 2019, Pandit B.D. Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak has invited applications for recruitment on faculty posts. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format till or before April 30, 2019.
University of Health Sciences, Rohtak Recruitment 2019
Post vacancy details:
- Teacher (Assistant Professor) – 42 Posts
- Teacher (Assistant Professor- Super Specialty) – 21 Posts
- Teacher (Assistant Professor – Medical / Non-Medical) – 1 post
- Teacher (Assistant Professor – Dental) – 1 post
- Lecturer (Radiography and Imaging Technology) – 1 post
- Group C- 895
- Teacher (Assistant Professor) – The candidate / MC degree recognized by the MCI should be equivalent or equivalent.
- Teacher (Assistant Professor – Super Specialty) – Candidates must be qualified MC / MH or equivalent qualified MCI.
- Teacher (Assistant Professor- Medical / Non-Medical) – M.Sc./Ph.D./D.Sc./DRP for non-medical posts and candidate for medical posts related to DM, MD, DNB, MCH Must have MS, MD.
- Teacher (Assistant Professor – Dental) – MDS or equivalent qualification recognized by Dental Council of India in respective subject.
- Lecturer (Radiography and Imaging Technology) – M.Sc. Radiography and Imaging Technology / M.Sc Medical Technology or equivalent qualification by the Institute of National Importance recognized by MCI / UGC.
- Group C- 10th pass, 12th pass or Graduation pass candidates can apply.
Age Limit: As per official notification
How to apply for UHSR Rohtak Recruitment 2019?
Interested candidates can send application to the office, deputy registrar, recruitment and establishment branch, Health Sciences University, Rohtak till April 30, 2019.
• Normal: Rs. 1000 / –
• Reserved: Rs. 250 / –
• Deadline for submission of application: 30 April 2019