UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment – 10768 LT Grade Teacher Posts: UPPSC, Allahabad is recruiting and seeks applications for the following post on or before 12th April, 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission(UPPSC) has its headquarters at Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Allahabad. It came into existence on April1, 1937. The commission is regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service commission Regulation, 1976. It conducts various exams to recruit candidates for various posts for Uttar Pradesh Government service.
Post Name: LT Grade Assistant Teacher
Total Number of vacancies- 10768
Male: 5364 vacancies and Female: 5404 vacancies
*Subject –wise vacancies will be published on 15th March, 2018.
- As on 1st July, 2018 – Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years
- Relaxable in certain categories, please refer job notification for more details
- Graduation/Bachelor Degree in Related Post subject
- Should have cleared B.Ed. exam
- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam ad Interview.
- New Examination syllabus and pattern will be published in few days time
- Keep checking the official website mentioned below for syllabus and pattern so that you can practice to complete the exam in the allotted time duration.
If you are a looking for sanskrit teacher vacancy then you should apply here.
How to Apply for UPPSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment?
- The candidate should have a valid email Id and keep ready scanned copies of Passport size photo and signature for registration.
- New candidates can register themselves for this job at the UPPSC’s official website.
- Read the instructions carefully and then fill the details. Upload documents if required, as per the dimensions provided in the site.
- Applications are available online on 15th March, 2018
- Application Fee(Tentative)
- General/OBC: 125/-
- PH candidate:Rs.25/-
- Examination fee can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E-challan fee mode.
- In case you have any queries you can refer the job notification.
- Last date for submission of applications is 12th April, 2018
- Last Date to Complete Form 16.04.2018. So apply for the as soon as the Application is uploaded.
- Keep ready the following documents at the time of Interview or written test as per the job notification.
- Two copies of recent Passport size photograph duly signed by candidate
- Certificate of age issued by respective Boards in HSLC or equivalent examination (self attested copy)
- Keep mark sheets and educational qualification from HSLC onwards
- Caste Certificate for candidates belonging to SC/STP/STH/OBC/MOBC from appropriate authorities (self attested copy)
- Experience certificate (where necessary) indicating the period of Service/Experience with date.
- Candidates who are already working in the State or Central Government must get a NOC from their present employers.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for the latest updates regarding this job vacancy.
Note: Admit cards will be downloaded as soon as you apply for the exam. The date will be notified soon.
Hope you have registered yourselves and are awaiting the opening of applications. In case your qualifications are in other fields, you can bookmark our site which provides the latest updates for both Government and Private jobs right here.