Western Railway Recruitment 2018, Western railway invites online applications for reemployment for 6898 vacancies like junior engineer etc. on or before 15th June, 2018. Western Railway was established in its present form in the year 1951. One of the busiest zones in India, this railway has its head office at Churchgate, Mumbai.
Details of vacancies*
- Total Medical Posts – 143 vacancies
- Total Electrical Tr. Posts – 801 vacancies
- Total Tfc Posts – 1116 vacancies
- Total Mechanical Posts – 1086 vacancies
- Total Admin. Personnel post – 238 vacancies
- Total Electrical P Post – 838 vacancies
- Total Engg Post – 1481 vacancies
- Total S & T post – 575 vacancies
- Total Comm. Post – 560 vacancies
- Total Accounts posts – 27 vacancies
- Total S & C CCG/HQ CCG Post – 33 vacancies
*refer notification for more details.
Max age limit is 63 years.
Only retired staff can apply for the same posts category I trade I grade from which they have retired. They will not be recruited in a lower grade than which they have retired.
- The walk-in interviews will be held from 18th June to 18th July at 10.00 am for all these vacancies.
- The venue for walk-in interviews is Divisional Office, Cultural Hall (Goonj) Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008, Maharashtra .The Time is 10.00am
- The department wise interview dates are
|Medical||18th and 19th June, 2018|
|Electrical Tr.(Electrical Traction)||20th, 21st and 22nd June 2018|
|Tfc (Traffic||25th and 26th June 2018|
|Mech(Mechanical)||27th, 28th and 29th June, 2018|
|Personnel & Admin(Persn & Admn)||2nd and 3rd July, 2018|
|Electrical Power (ELP)||4th and 5th July, 2018|
|Engineering (Engg)||6th and 9th July 2018|
|Signal & Telecom (S& T)||10th and 11th July, 2018|
|Commercial (commi)||12th and 13th July 2018|
|Accounts||16th July, 2018|
|HQ/CCG(Hq. office, Churchgate)||17th July, 2018|
|S&C/CCG(Survey & Construction, Churchgate)||18 July, 2018|
- Selected individuals will be placed at Western Railway, divisional Office, Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400 008.
- Details of payscale can be viewed at official notification
How to Apply
- Before applying the candidates should get ready scanned copies of their photo and signature,
- They can register themselves at http://www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Once registered, the candidate will receive a registration id and password.
- One time registration has many uses and the candidate can apply for any post from anywhere in the world and complete application process within 5 minutes.
- Candidates can access the online application for the above posts.
- In case of any clarifications they can refer the advertisement details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature along with other documents as mentioned in notification.
- The last date for submission of online application is 15th June, 2018.
- Complete filling the application submit the same
- Take a printout for future use.
Note: Make a note of walk-in dates which is mentioned department wise.
Our website provides the information of the latest job notifications from reputed Government and Private Companies. Visit us daily for updates of jobs for 10th pass, 12th pass, graduates, professionals and experienced employees.
We also publish tips to get jobs overseas or crack important exams at regular intervals. We also publish interview questions so that you can go prepared for your most important interviews.